Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Bath & Body Works fragrance: Paris Amour

I just received this press release for the newest scent at Bath & Body Works, so of course I'm excited to share it with you!

From Bath & Body Works:

Paris Amour is the perfect scent for the fall. The essence of a woman who isn’t afraid of spontaneous adventure. Feminine and romantic, Paris Amour captures those first fleeting moments of falling in love: stolen glances from a beautiful stranger, a stroll down the Champs-Elysees, the unforgettable kiss.

The latest addition to the Signature Collection, Paris Amour evokes the enchanting spirit of the namesake city. Envelop yourself in Parisian allure every day with a blend of sweet sparkling florals and warm, creamy musk. A part of Bath & Body Works’ “Romantic” collection, Paris Amour is formulated to make you feel elegant, beautiful and chic.

PARIS AMOUR
***Available in Bath & Body Works August 2011***



TOP NOTES
Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia

MID NOTES
Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani

DRY NOTES
French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk

*Products include: Shower Gel ($10.50), Body Lotion ($10.50), Fragrance Mist ($12.50), Eau de Toilette ($29.50), Bubble Bath ($12.00), Shimmer Mist ($14.00), Select A Shimmer ($14.00)

This fragrance contains lots and lots of notes that I simply adore, so I'm SUPER excited to sniff this one! How about you?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love B&BW.. Looking forward to getting this scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm....I don't know about this one! Recently the newer scents from Bath and body works have been somewhat too strong for my liking so we'll have to see!

    This does bring back memories of when I visited Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited!!! even if this doesn't smell good i may still buy it for the cute packaging haha. when does the preview come out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something about the strawberry note makes me think they are going for a Miss Dior Cherie kind of scent. I thought P.S. I Love You was about the same idea... but it was a sharper floral and was discontinued. Coconut is in everything BBW offers these days. Tulip is the most unique scent in the notes listed. Guerlain Champs Elysees is my current favorite that reminds me of France.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like I might like this one. :)

    I got 3 little 'Fall' candles that were on special for '3 for $5.' Most of them are yummy foods! My home office now reminds me of Fall. :) The sign at B&BW said they would be released in Aug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this one has a lot of scents that i like too so im actually looking forward to trying this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me very excited. I adore muskier scents, so maybe this one will work on me. And if nobody has tried the Country Chic, it's surprisingly sophisticated and not juvenile-smelling! I recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh I may have to pick this up. Sounds like it will smell awesome. When does the preview start?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to BBW yesterday to see if they had the travel bottles of lotion of this scent like they usually do a couple of weeks before a scent is released and when I asked for it they had no idea what I was talking about. One of the girls flat out told me that I was imagining things and there was no new scent coming out! If only they read your blog G then they would actually know stuff they should about their job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have been checking the BBW every time Im in the mall waiting for preview sizes for this new scent. I am definately intrigued! I wasnt crazy about Country Chic so its nice to try these things for cheap in case you dont like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was also wondering if it will be similar to one of my favorites, Guerlain Champs Elysees. One can hope!

    PS Amy, I frequently have this same issue at some BBW stores.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig