Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 27, 2011

Correction regarding NYX at Walmart

I want to thank all of the readers who brought it to my attention that NYX has indicated that their products are, in fact, NOT sold in any Walmart locations in the US.

It turns out that NYX is only sold at Walmarts in Puerto Rico.

My lovely reader, Dorianne, who was kind enough to share her info with us on yesterday's post, didn't know that her Walmart in Puerto Rico was different than any other Walmarts. She was just trying to share great news with us, and I thank her for that!

So again, just to set the record straight, there is no word on if or when NYX will ever be sold at Walmarts within this US (check with NYX directly for updates on that!) but if you're in Puerto Rico, consider yourself lucky to have such great access to this brand!

Thanks again, Dorianne, for the info, and I'm sorry if this got anyone's hopes up!

PS: Just to eliminate any future confusion, I'm going to delete my original post because, as always, I don't want to keep incorrect information on this blog (if I can help it)!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Not trying to be mean to readers in the US but I'm sooooo happy for this post because I live in Puerto Rico and there is a 24 hr Walmart 15 min from where I live! :D It is almost imposible to find NYX here

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would think they WOULD Have it in US walmarts. or targets... or other CVS besides in Hawaii..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the first time I've received good makeup related news from PR. Finally, redemption! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what is taking so long for wider distribution. I figured since it has grown so much in popularity, that it would be more available to consumers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While this is a bit disappointing for us in the US, NYX did a poll on their Fabcebook page asking their customers what stores would we like to see them sell their products in. An overwhelming number of people listed places like Walmart, Target, etc. Maybe they'll consider getting it in stores like that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But it is available at Ulta. At least at the one I went to :) Might want to stick in a note telling people they can try there and asking them to report back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it had to be Puerto Rico because I just came home from Walmart (I haven't gone there for weeks!) and I couldn't believed my eyes today...I was like "Whoa!!!" Needless to say, they have to restock many items because almost everything is gone! And yes, it's side by side to the Palladio display, which was also pretty big but it looked with less variety today. Hope they are not taking it out because of the NYX products. Those two brands are really good.

    It is indeed ironic they do not offer these products in the U.S. considering Walmart originated there. Hope that changes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited!! I live in Puerto Rico and they don't sell NYX here. I always buy them online! Great News! I hope they start selling them in all Walmarts and Target for you dolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah but the eyeshadows are boring colors, not like those colors with glitters and fun that we can find out in other places =\

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in Iowa, and they sell NYX at the small SuperWalmart in my town. Wonder if it's a regional thing....

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig