Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vincent Longo is on Gilt TODAY


Just a quick heads-up that Vincent Longo is on gilt.com today and, as of the time I'm writing this, nothing is sold out.

I adore Vincent Longo so I'm pretty happy about this, but some of the deals aren't that great, in my opinion. That said, here are the best that I spotted:

Diamonte eyeshadow quads: $15 (retail: $42)
Hydro Sticks: $9 (retail: $25)
Lipliner and Lipgloss duos: $15 (retail: $44)

As with HauteLook, etc., Gilt.com is a members-only shopping site so you'll need to be a member to view the sales. Membership is free, and you're usually approved within 24 hours, so even if you're not interested in this particular sale, it's a good idea to register so that you'll be good to go when the next sale hits.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hey G!
    I wasn't sure if you got your yet, but my Essie a day without blues polish came today! Its the free one from facebook. Its a nice almost darker periwinkle with some shimmer. 2 coats and you have opacity. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vincent Longo is such a good brand. I spotted them on sale 2 years ago at Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm glad it's still around I've used their liquid foundation before and it's really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LC: You know, I never ended up signing up for it, if you can believe that? I completely forgot! But I'm so glad you like it. :D

    Becky: I totally agree! I love love love their lipsticks and stains. They seriously make me soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig