Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Spotted: New Demeter display and another new City Color display

My local Rite Aids have recently put out almost all of the new product displays that I've mentioned here in the past month. It's like being a kid in a candy store right now, isn't it? I picked up a few things that I've really been wanting (a Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss and a Physicians Formula automatic liner trio) so please check back very soon for my reviews.

But today I want to show you two displays that were brand new to me, and they're pretty neat!

City Color Bronzers
(retail: $4.99 each)

If you look closely, these have the prettiest peacock feather design embossed into the face of the powders:


These bronzers are the big ones that like the size of a small pancake. I haven't tried a City Color product yet, but the ones that are showing up at Rite Aid right now are SO cute that I'm tempted to try one soon (click here to see the eyeshadows and glosses).

Next up, a new Demeter display full of fun, fruity, tropical scents!

Demeter Virtual Tropics...Naturally
(retail: $9.99 each)
From left to right (click the links below for scent descriptions):


I love that Demeter is available at drugstores now (CVS occassionally has displays as well). And I REALLY love that these counter displays always contain nice, big testers. Yay for testers at the drugstore!

So, have you spotted City Colors or Demeter your drugstores? Do you own anything by either brand? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. G, those bronzers look very cool. I was just in RiteAid and I didn't spot them. I did see several other new displays. I did grab some excellent clearance items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bronzers look cute! i wish we had a rite aid in my city

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig