Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses and CustomEyes Shadow & Liner Palettes

Wow wow wow! The lovely Kimberly of Libby's Pink Vanity never ceases to amaze me! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better (Kimberly gave me my first glimpse of the new Sally Hansen polish line and countless other great pics), she spots THESE new Revlon goodies at her local Bed Bath & Beyond. Why oh why can't I have a Harmon inside my Bed Bath & Beyond? I swear they get EVERYTHING first.

You've got to see these new Colorburst Lipglosses (and new shades of Colorburst Lipsticks). I'm not even a big gloss fanatic but these shades are killin' me:

(click once to enlarge, again to supersize)

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
New Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses
and new shades of Colorburst Lipstick

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
Are you swooning yet? I can't even count how many of these shades I want to own. And it doesn't end there! Check out these new eyeshadow palettes:

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
New Revlon Customeyes Shadow & Liner palettes

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap

Definitely enlarge these pics to see the pretty cable-knit-sweater embossed patterns on these shadows.

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap
I'm a little confused about the liner part of these palettes. The shade that's the "liner" looks like it's the same formula as the shadows. I could be wrong, but I'm wondering if they're calling it a liner just because it's a darker shade of shadow??

And finally, one more goody Kimberly spotted at Bed Bath & Beyond:

Simple Pleasures Nail Polish Assortment

Too cute!

Another HUGE thanks to Kimberly for the fantastic scoop!

What do you think of these new Revlon products? Are you as excited about them as I am? Anything catching your eye? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. On the CustomEyes palette, the liner is just a powder. It would have been a bigger 'bang' if it was a creme, in my opinion. But, if you have your own liquid, pencil, etc., you'll def bold up this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! Super excited about the Revlon Colorburst lipglosses and the new colors. I love this product! I have a Bed Bath & Beyond, will be heading over there. Thanks for the first look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right!!! Or Love at first sight!!! I want them ALL and probably wont see any of these for quite a while. With only being 4 hours from NYC its amazing that new products take FOREVER to get here if at all!!! I will have to hold my breath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, some of those lipglosses look EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lipglosses are calling my name. I love tomato-y reds/corals/peaches! But I don't see anything on the display that says Limited Edition so I think it's safe to wait for a sale to pick them up. I'm going to be a good girl this once :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally going to check out my Bed, Bath and Beyond store now. Those new Revlon glosses and eyeshadow palettes are calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packaging of the new colorstay eyeshadows looks great. the older ones were sooo boring and flimsy... and the shade selections here look beter as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow those glosses are gorgeous! beautiful packaging and lovely colours. I will definitely pick some of those up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glosses look super cute, love the packaging! Th e/s palettes look really cute too, I wonder if the quality is better than the last ones. I really want these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang--Revlon is going to leave me seriously bankrupt! They're all great and I still want to see in person the other stuff you posted last week. (Altho' I'd have to say, this one impresses me more.)I'm always a sucker for rich glosses, and so far, Revlon's been my favorite.

    Btw, I'm going to have to tell you that I've been lurking on this site for a while--and it is an awesome one. I like to think I'm saving money by having lost interest in higher-end products (for the most part), but I still end up buying and spending WAY too much on makeup. (See "bankrupt", LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my Revlon's really trying their best to update their packaging to look super Luxe. the new CB gloss packaging totally make me think of a cross between Burberry (the cap) and Chanel glossimers (the skinnier tube). pretty! I hope the quality's as good or even better than the Super Lustrous glosses...if so, pfft, move over Chanel.

    and yay new CB l/s shade! That Cherry Ice shade looks super lovely, though the other shades seems too pale/cool toned for warmer girls. i mgiht try the one on the far left maybe?

    and the e/s palettes! packaging (in the long slim case) reminds me of some of the Japanese brand KATE's e/s palettes, though I wish there are more neutral shades in the Revlon stuff. I'm actually glad the liner is powder, as cream can go bad after a while. not to mention most people hate getting powder mixed in with cream, AND unfortunately I don't really trust d/s cream/gel liners in palettes. Those are usually made of full on fail. and it's nice that you can use the darker shade to smoke out your e/s rather than strictly used as liner.

    overall this is SUPER awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! Those glosses and palettes are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't really care for gloss, but those new lipstick shades look really nice! I love the color burst formula :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just FYI - Simple pleasures np comes in lots of different combinations of 7 polishes and can also be found at Ross and Burlington Coat Factory.
    I like them a lot, though the brushes are often wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait for a review on those glosses! ;) hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi G...
    So, I FOUND THESE at my KMART. I was so excited...then I swatched a few and am SAD!

    I thought that the colors, when swatched, were nothing special and many of them had glitter that would be annoying on lips - like I find the more glittery Chanel glossimers to be - they are similar in consistency.
    Sad!
    Likewise, the new lipsticks have the grainy microshimmer, too.

    One last thing - there might be a few dupes...
    The one in Crystal Lilac might be a good dupe for the MAC VG Gaga or VI SE gloss.
    The one in Rose Gold is likely a good dupe for Chanel Glossimer in Blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh. i see a few colors that would actually look good on me. too bad they're so hard to find. :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing to rave about these eyeshadows :( they seem to have same formula as the 12hour colorstay shadows but just in sleeker pacakaging.. the darkest shade lacks pigmentation...sorry but not a must have unless these colors are new to your collection and definetely not paying full price for them

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig