Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spotted: New Milani Melange Infusion of Colors Baked Eyeshadows

A HUGE thank-you to my lovely pal Maureen, owner of the fab site Thrifty Thoughts and Common Cents (which is a great blog you should definitely check out)! Maureen may be the first person I know to have spotted the newest Milani baked eyeshadows at the drugstore, and she just sent some pics my way!

Before I show you the pics, you should know that I've been hearing whispers about the new 2011 product launches from Milani for a while now, and I've been beyond excited to see them in person. I'm still excited to see them in person, but now even more so! If you'd like to see a sneak-peek of all the amazing goodies Milani has in store for us next year, check out Lovely Android's post here.

Now, on to the shadows!

The Milani Melange Infusion of Colors baked eyeshadows come in two separate collections: Metallics and Marbles. First up, the Metallics:

image credit: Maureen for Nouveau Cheap
Milani Melange Infusion of Color Baked Metallic Eyeshadows

image credit: Maureen for Nouveau Cheap
left to right: I Heart You, Blue My Mind, Purrr-Fect Purple, Pink Twice, Teal the Truth, Rich Java
(the yellow shade in front is Drenched in Gold and is actually part of the Marble collection)

Next up, the Marbles:

image credit: Maureen for Nouveau Cheap
Milani Melange of Color Infusion Baked Marble Eyeshadows
left to right: Mix it Up, Intermix(?), Medley, Melange, Fusion(?), Teal the Truth (this is a Metallic and is in the wrong display)

Again, just to clarify, Drenched in Gold is a Marble and is in the wrong display. Teal the Truth is a Metallic and is also in the wrong display. There are six Metallics and six Marbles in the Melange Infusion of Colors collection.

I hope this helps some of you baked eyeshadow fans! Keep your eyes peeled for these--Maureen said they are AWESOME and beautifully vibrant in person, so hopefully they'll be showing up soon at your local drugstores!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Forgot to mention to you earlier, I spotted these beauties at CVS! I'll try to get back and get better pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious about this! I can't wait to see them swatched :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! The shadows have hit the stores! :) I can't wait to try them. Thanks for linking to me! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. if that purple is as amazing in real life as it is in that photo, i might explode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guh, those are amazing! I hope my CVSs get them in stock. I've never seen any displays for Milani (aside from the main one) before so my hopes aren't super high...but still...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TheeTinyGoat, the purple is UN-real! SO vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig