Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spotted at Rite Aid (new Sinful Colors Nail Art, Finesse sale and more)

Yesterday I went to Rite Aid to take advantage of that $5 off Physicians Formula coupon I mentioned a few days ago (of course I stocked up on beloved PF SPF50 Powder Foundation) and when I was there I spotted some things I want to share with you.

First, have you seen this new Sinful Colors display?


Yep, neon nail art!


 But here's the coolest part: all of these shades are cremes EXCEPT for the two on the far right:


I tried SO hard to capture these colors on my blackberry but it just didn't work.  The blue and green shades in this display are duochromes! You've got see them in real life to really appreciate them. They are so pretty!

Also at Rite Aid, I noticed that Psssssst Dry Shampoo is on sale for just $3.49 a can (I believe the retail is $5.99).  That is an awesome deal so if you've been wanting to try this product, now's your chance (click here for my review if you missed it).

And here's the most exciting thing I discovered yesterday while at Rite Aid! As many of you know, this new line by Finesse has been on my wishlist for several weeks now:


The only thing that's been stopping me from purchasing these is the price tag ($4.99 for a 10 oz bottle seems kind of pricey for drugstore).  But, if you got the Sunday paper a few weeks ago, you know that there was a $1 Finesse coupon AND a $3 rebate form in the SmartSource insert.  Well you know I clipped those and I've been hoping for a great sale.  So guess what? This week at Rite Aid, these are just $1.99 each!  So after using my $1 coupon, that brought my total down to $3, which means these will be FREE after rebate. Whoo hoo!  

I will definitely review these once I've tested them out so please check back if you're interested.

Rite Aid rocked my world yesterday! :)
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. great news! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the neon art paints look beautiful! What are the other colours in the duochromes? Dammit i need somewhere to sell sinful colours to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shopping skillage! Love those polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to rite aid! The nail colors look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1xeellus1: You are so welcome, honey! :)

    Lillian: If I remember correctly, both the blue and the green flashed gold and pink. And yes, you NEED some Sinful Colors in your life! :)

    PCS: Thank you, honey! I think you need to get one or two of these polishes. I'm bad, I know. But you need them. :p

    TJ: lol! I'd love to know what you think of these if you spot this display! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i saw those sinful polishes, they look pretty interesting! very bright and funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Nail art from Sinful colors? That is amazing. I love Sinful Color. I thought the price should be a bit cheaper, but for me I am happy to see they do nail art. I hope they have the display at my Walgreen, Riteaid is too far for me. I hope they come out with other colors. Right now it is beautiful. That is the next best cheap nail art to L.A color that I found in DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got 4 of the Sinful Colors nail art polishes :) They are a GREAT deal for only $2 each. I had to get the blue one since that color alone is on trend for nails at the moment. But the neons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liana: Glad you like 'em too! :)

    ngocupham: I know, isn't this cool?? :D I really hope you can find them in your area soon, sweetie! :D

    mandabear: Wow, I am so jealous! lol! I cannot wait to hear how they work for you. Please keep me posted? xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig