Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 1, 2017

Ulta The Gorgeous Hair Event Day 20 Deals are Live (Plus: Blog Update, What I'm Buying, New Benefit Value Set and Don't Forget Your It's A 10 Freebie!)


Special Note: Mr. G is on vacation this week and I've been trying to spend more time with him and less time on the blog, which is why you haven't seen many posts from me this week! But I'm still committed to posting these nightly wrap-ups (only two days remain in this event). I'll be back to normal next week but for now and through the weekend, you will not see as many posts from me. Thanks so much for your understanding!

The Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event Day 20 Beauty Steals! Read on the for your daily wrap-up.

💥ATTENTION💥 New Ulta-exclusive Benefit colorFULL Brows Highlighting & Defining Kit is now available in two shade options for $34 ($60 value). Also, the Tarte Unicorn Collection is back on sale here for 25% off (including the palette and highlighter) and the PUR Browder Powder is on sale here for $11 (reg $22).

PLATINUM MEMBERS: free shipping when you spend at least $10 on any of the Beauty Steals below. (Thanks to readers Pam and Pinky TM for the tips!)

BEAUTY STEALS FOR 6/2 (available in-store and online unless otherwise specified):

WHAT I'M BUYING: I'm picking up the Sexy Hair Leave-In Spray since I remember liking it quite a bit a few years ago. Time for a revisit, plus it's hard to pass up at this price (especially with the It's A 10 freebie below).

GWPS & CODES 

HOT BUYS (VALID NOW THROUGH 6/3)

VALUE SETS

OTHER NOTABLE DEALS

View The Gorgeous Hair Event full calendar of events here.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just an FYI, the Galifornia mini does not have the beautiful golden overspray :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi G! Hope you are enjoying time with your boo!! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the sale notifications. Now I have to choose which product(s) to purchase. UGH!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig