Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 2, 2017

FINAL DAY OF EVENT! Ulta The Gorgeous Hair Event Day 21 Deals are Live (TWO Deluxe Freebies with ANY Online Order)


Special Note: Mr. G is on vacation this week and I've been trying to spend more time with him and less time on the blog, which is why you haven't seen many posts from me this week! But I'm still committed to posting these nightly wrap-ups (this is the final day!). I'll be back to normal next week but for now and through the weekend, you will not see as many posts from me. Thanks so much for your understanding!

The FINAL DAY of the Ulta Gorgeous Hair Event is now live! Read on the for your daily wrap-up.

💥PLEASE READ!💥 The Urban Decay travel size setting sprays are on sale again here but this time they're $9 (the last time they were on sale they were marked down to $10--reg price is $15). Also, the makeup, skincare and haircare Hot Buys (see "Hot Buys" section below) will end at around 10PM Pacific on 6/3, so this is your LAST CHANCE to grab them! PS: some of the items in the "Other Notable Deals" section below may be ending tomorrow as well, so be sure to give them a look!

PLATINUM MEMBERS: free shipping when you spend at least $10 on any of the Beauty Steals below. (Thanks to readers Pam and Pinky TM for the tips!)

BEAUTY STEALS FOR 6/3 (available in-store and online unless otherwise specified):

WHAT I'M BUYING: I'm picking up the Pureology leave-in because it has excellent reviews and it's rare to see Pureology products half off, so I think it's a great time to try it (especially with the freebies below and free shipping).

GWPS & CODES 

HOT BUYS (VALID THROUGH 6/3)

VALUE SETS

OTHER NOTABLE DEALS

View The Gorgeous Hair Event full calendar of events here.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi G! Do you know anything about the yesstyle.com website? Is it a legit one? I want to order some Korean skincare and eyelashes but I'm always scared of ordering stuff from websites I don't know (scared the product is not what it should be)
    Please help
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's legit! However, when i ordered from them, one of my items was out of stock. They then waited 1 month to say "oops not coming" before shipping anything in my order out. Click the "in stock" option in the filter section to check. All they did for my long wait was offer a coupon off purchase.

      Delete
  2. 6/4 - Now on Ulta's website CLINIQUE Great Skin Home & Away Set For Oilier Skin (#2506716) AND Great Skin Everywhere Set For Drier Skin (#2506715) are on sales for $33.00 each. Hurry if you are interested!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig