Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 13, 2017

Smashbox Studio Deal Day 4: Photo Matte Eyes Palette $25 + Free Shipping & Samples (Reg $49)


As part of the Smashbox 7 Days of Studio Deals event, today's deal (4/13 only) is the following:

Photo Matte Eyes Palette - $25 (reg $49).

Enter code SBXPALETTE at checkout to get the discount. Free shipping and samples with all orders.

This is an all-matte palette containing cool, warm, and neutral shades. Tarababyz on YouTube has a great review of this palette here (watch the first 3 minutes for her summary, followed by live swatches and a tutorial).
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you! I bought this palette for a little under $5, because I had $20.50 worth of smashcash that was on my account (I didn't even know about it being there!) I am sooooooo excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig