Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 29, 2017

Is this BOGOFREE Clarisonic Brush Head Deal New?


So I was going through the Amazon Luxury Beauty sale pages this morning and spotted this deal:

Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Heads - 2pk for $27 + free shipping with Prime (shipped and sold by Amazon)

(It's important to note that the listing states that these will ship "within 2 to 4 weeks" so if you need them in a hurry, this deal is not for you.)

As most of you know, these brush heads retail for $27 each at Ulta, Sephora and elsewhere. So this is a BOGOFREE. But my question to you is: has this always been a thing on Amazon? This is the first time I've seen it, so I thought it was worth bringing to your attention in case you prefer Clarisonic brush heads (I know several of you purchase brush heads for your Clarisonic devices from other manufacturers).

Anyway, I apologize if this is old news--just wanted to be sure you knew!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig