Monday, September 19
LORAC on HauteLook (Nordstrom Anniversary Palettes and More)
Thanks so much to reader @helenar3 on Instagram for the reminder about this one!
LORAC is now on HauteLook (sale started today) and as I had hoped, the 2016 Nordstrom Anniversary Palettes are available (Enchanting Elegance and Refined Romance, pictured above) for $18 each. In case you missed them the first time around, they're still in stock as of the time of this post. No cost savings though, since these were originally $18 when they were available during the Anniversary Sale.
ALSO: the Skinny Black Palette (one of the 2015 Nordstrom Anniversary Palettes) is available for $15, and some other previous limited edition palettes are available, too. Get over there and take a look before things start to sell out!
Thanks again, @helenar3, for the reminder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2009-
Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.

8 comments
Which means they'll be at Nordstrom Rack in 2.5. Lol!
Stop enabling me G! On top that, you've just strongly suggested that I go to HauteLook...which I'm doing in 3,2,1... ;-)
Fingers crossed!!! Lol. I wish Nordstrom Rack had locations everywhere though--I always hear from readers who don't have one near them, so at least they have the HauteLook option for these. :)
Hey, I enable MYSELF every day when I post these wonderful tips, so I can't be alone over here. Lol! ;)
Oof! I paid over $30 on eBay when I missed out on the sale until the end (when the cooler Lorac palette--the only beauty item I wanted) because of a store card snafu.
Luckily I'm not too tempted by Lorac. The eye shadows get underneath my contact lenses and are excruciatingly painful!
Very true, and as I explained to the Mister, I'm actually saving him money LOL Lorac is my weakness. I was like a ninja over there so must have missed you ;-)
That would be awful! My daughter has sensitive eyes and nonstop problems with her contacts so she sticks Maybelline Color Tattoo for eyeshadow.
Post a Comment