Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 26, 2016

IT Cosmetics Sale Happening Now (Ends 3/7 or While Supplies Last)


I received this info directly from IT Cosmetics and you know I had to share ASAP.

There's a nice sale happening now on the IT Cosmetics website HERE with select items up to 50% off. This sale will run until 3/7 or while supplies last. Free shipping on orders $25+ plus free samples with every order.

PS: I strongly encourage you to sign up for the IT Cosmetics newsletter (sign-up box on homepage HERE) so that you'll be the first to hear about these sales in the future. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I wish they had offered free shipping on the contour palette. I tried to buy it alone and it was almost $8 more with tax and shipping. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my order went from $20 to $30. I don't think brands realize that how much shipping deters people. When I'm iffy about a product, 100% of the time, shipping is the deal breaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I guess because I got $35+ shipping was free. Otherwise that would be a dealbreaker. Thank goodness for birthday money lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $25+ not 35, stupid fat fingers typo! :p

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig