Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Updates to CVS Beauty Clearance Sale Master List


I just updated the master list HERE with lots of new sightings (Milani, Rimmel, L'Oreal, Sally Hansen, and more).

Thank you so much for the great tips in the comments on that post, and a special thank you to reader Angie for sending me pics of the new Milani sightings (so helpful!). Also, I want to thank @faith.coupons on Instagram for tagging her sightings with #cvsbeautyclearance. I was able to add even more items to the list because she used that hashtag!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig