Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 6, 2015

CVS Beauty Clearance Sale Update (It's ON!)


As you probably recall, the CVS Semi-Annual Beauty Clearance Sale sort of started right before Black Friday, but not much was being spotted on clearance in terms of makeup. For personal reasons, I'm sort of glad that didn't happen at that time, because trying to cover all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals PLUS keep the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale master list updated would have just about killed me!

ANYWAY, I have exciting news for you today! The CVS Beauty Clearance Sale is DEFINITELY ON, and I have just updated the master list HERE with new makeup sightings (50% off and 75% off), with more to come, I'm sure.

I want to give a HUGE thank-you to reader Tera for sharing some pics of the items she spotted on clearance recently (all of which I added to the master list), and I also want to thank @mumster_qpons on Instagram. I searched the #cvsbeautyclearance hashtag just now and discovered that she posted a ton of new sightings (again, I added all of them to the master list). 

So...let the games begin! As always, if you spot anything NOT on my list, please comment on THIS POST and help us out!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig