Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 19, 2015

The New BH Cosmetics Long-Wearing Matte Liquid Lipsticks Now in Stock


I know a lot of you were waiting for these to go live on the BH Cosmetics website, so I just want to let you know that they are now in stock  HERE, and they're on sale! These are regularly $11 each, but you can get them right now for $6.50 each. Shipping is free on orders $50+ ($7.95 on orders under $50). You can try code SAVINGS10 for 10% off your order (not sure that one still works, but worth a shot!).
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I was able to order some last night, just in case they would sell out, the 10% off code did work yesterday so I'm sure it's still valid. happy shopping

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig