Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 17, 2015

New Retailer Options for NYX, Jesse's Girl, and MISSHA


Forgive me if this is old news to some of you, but I was on the Walgreens website this week and noticed NYX items (92 products, to be exact, which you can view HERE). Back in February of 2014, I did a blog post about how some of you spotted full NYX displays at your local Walgreens locations (identical to the ones at CVS), but I still haven't seen any NYX displays at the Walgreens in my area. Does your Walgreens carry NYX? I wonder if this new online launch means that more brick and mortar stores will be getting a display soon? As of the time of this post, all of the items listed on the Walgreens website say, "Not sold in stores" but hopefully that will change in the coming year. For now, I guess we'll have to wait and see.


A while back, I noticed that Drugstore.com started to carry the popular Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner, and did you know that JG added three new colors to this line? You can get them on the Drugstore.com site here. Also, I noticed that Drugstore.com has added more from Jesse's Girl on their site (click here to view all). I think it's great to have another option for JG now (you can also purchase Jesse's Girl in-store at Rite Aid, and on the Jesse's Girl website here; free everyday shipping on orders $20+).


And finally, I want to thank reader Sarah for leaving a comment about this one on the You Tell Me page the other day. There are now a few MISSHA (popular Korean beauty brand) items listed on the Target website! You cannot purchase these items yet, but they're there! If you search "MISSHA" on the Target site, only one item comes up, but if you google "MISSHA Target" there are actually four items on the site:

Perfect Cover BB Cream (one of my favorite BB creams ever; I reviewed a few years ago)
M Signature Real Complete BB Cream
Super Aqua Anti-Trouble Formula Purifying Foaming Cleanser
Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream

I have no idea if this means that Target is going to sell MISSHA in-store soon, but hopefully that's the case.

Speaking of MISSHA, remember when I posted back in July about how Bed Bath & Beyond stores with an extended beauty department were going to start selling MISSHA? I'm just curious how many of you have spotted MISSHA at your BB&B stores since then. Do you have a display at your store? If so, what types of products are in the display? I love that you can use your 20% off coupons on beauty at BB&B, which would be awesome to pair with MISSHA.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hi G! I actually have the JG liners in black as well as blue and brown. I found the blue and brown to be total misses, which is a shame because the black is insane. A good dupe with the same type of brush pen end is the Physicians Formula Eye Booster brush pen liner. The brown is really pigmented. I don't have Rite Aids near me so this is a great option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to the Missha at BB&B. It's only skincare (and BB cream) and is located on the skincare aisle. (And no NYX at my local Wags; in fact they even took out Milani, so if I want anything from them I have to drive 20 min. to the next town.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying over Missha coming to Target! Their Perfect Cover BB Cream in #13 is my HG foundation and I usually have to buy it on Ebay. It is a great light/medium-coverage foundation option for pale skintones (I am around a MAC NW5-10).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... definitely intrigued about Missha at target, and hope it comes to stores! I've always wanted to try their BB creams, since they come so highly recommended, but I'm always wary of buying makeup I haven't tried online... color matches are rarely how they appear on screen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The closest Walgreens by me has Nyx products! It's not a full display, only half on top of an end (more like middle lol) cap. They mostly just have lip products and a couple of eyeliners.

    Speaking of Walgreens, I really hope they continue to carry JG products after the buyout is complete. I really love their loose pigments~

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is one Walgreen's in town where I live that has a pretty extension NYX collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. None of the Walgreen's around me have NYX (or Milani, for that matter. I found Milani at a Walgreen's 15-20 miles away). However, I'm pretty lucky because not only am I close to Ulta, but I can also get NYX around here at CVS, Target, AND at Wegman's (grocery store). In fact, I saw the newest Butt Naked palette at Wegman's the other day!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig