Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 15, 2015

All OCC Lip Tars $6 Each at Ricky's NYC (In-Store and Online)


Ricky's NYC let me know that they're clearancing out their inventory of OCC Lip Tars, and ALL SHADES are now $6 each on their website (regularly $18-$20). This sale is also happening in their stores, if you live in the NYC area. These are going quickly (as of the time of this post, there are about 11 shades remaining) so don't wait on this one if you're interested! And don't forget to check out their SALE PAGE while you're there.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I would warn people about purchasing items from Ricky's NYC. I had a terrible experience back when you had posted about their sale on Zpalettes. They arbitrarily cancelled my order without telling me and then I had to contact them and go through several hoops to get the sale price again on a re-order. And then the order took forever to arrive (despite them saying they would give me 2-day shipping), and the zpalette was damaged. So disappointing and when I contacted them to try and get a new one, they refused to fix it. Might be the worst customer experience I've ever had, so just thought I'd warn people who can't go to a store in person to address any potential issues

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig