Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Lipstick League - Week of 9.21.15


The Lipstick League Question of the Week

What has been your favorite product (or collection) launched this fall and why? 

G's answer: That's a tough one, but I think I'm going to have to go with the ColourPop Back to Cool Lippie Stix Set. I have been reaching for those lip colors basically every day since I got them (with the exception of one shade, which is a bit too light for me). But the other five shades just speak to me--they're all equally beautiful and so easy to wear (you can see my review/swatches here).

The Lipstick League Links of the Week

Love for Lacquer - Fall is upon us and that means amazing Fall nail collections! Check out the Modern Vampire collection from Cupcake Polish!

My Beauty Bunny - Nothing is pretty when you're exhausted. Learn how I've upgraded my beauty sleep with My New Vegan Mattress and the Benefits of Bamboo Bed Sheets.

My Newest Addiction - Do you dislike layering on tons of product? Well TATCHA has taken two steps (sunscreen and primer), married them, and placed it in a beautiful baby blue tube. You NEED to check out the TATCHA SILKEN Pore Perfection Sunscreen.

Nouveau Cheap - Is the new Play! by Sephora Beauty Box subscription service worth $10 each month? Here’s a detailed look inside the very first box. You be the judge!

Olive & Ivy - Did you miss the #lushlive online event last week and want a sneak peek of the LUSH fall bath bombs and bubble bars coming mid-October? Well, here you go!

Phyrra - Fall is here! I've got the 10 Best Fall Lipsticks for every mood. Find a new favorite!

Prime Beauty - is making room in her jewelry box for the Mirabella Beauty Jewel Thief Collection!

we heart this - A-list celeb makes totally gorgeous beauty line and you can find it at...Walmart? You can if the celeb is Drew Barrymore! Check out some of the new pieces from FLOWER Beauty.

Blushing Noir - The new Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil makes filling in your brows a snap!

Clumps of Mascara - has one heck of a hair story. Care to share yours?

Gouldylox Reviews - There is a new makeup line at Ulta and you're going to want to know all about it. (The Vice-like palette is only $15!)

(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Love for Lacquer - Have you ever wondered what to do with Coconut Oil? Ang from Hairspray & HighHeels has 3 fantastic ideas for you!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. you said it was tough, so which collection/products just fell short?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one you mention by ColourPop is probably the one I've been most curious about, though I don't think I've bought any of the new fall collection items. I finally saw some Wet n Wild stuff in person the other day but nothing grabbed me. I'm hoping it continues not to tempt me; I'm trying not to buy any makeup through the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig