Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 27, 2015

First Look: Bath & Body Works Holiday 2015

In case you don't subscribe to the First Look emails from Bath & Body Works, here's a quick look at some things you can expect to see this holiday season:


This is what the holiday collection packaging will look like this year. Returning, once again, are Vanilla Bean Noel, Warm Candy Apple, and Fresh Sparkling Snow (I have no doubt that Twisted Peppermint will be back again this year as well, but it was not part of this particular sneak peek). 

A NEW scent for Holiday 2015 is Be Joyful (bottom right corner). I asked around on Instagram to see if anyone knew the notes for this fragrance, and longtime reader @snackyjackie confirmed that they are "sparkling clementine, golden mango, frosted jasmine." Sounds yummy!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hahahaha, I was about to throw a tantrum when I didn't see Twisted Peppermint and then I read your note. It's my absolute favorite, and I actually buy some to use in the muggy summer months too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think u mean "winter" candy apple? 😊 my fave is twisted peppermint...I buy them out every year. #sorrynotsorry 😬

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Twisted Peppermint like nothing else! I literally have a drawer full of the various products. I could probably get an entire year without another purchases, but I'm so afraid of ever running out that I don't risk it!!! Hahaha! Anyway I would like to try Joyful. It sounds really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure wish they'd come up with something new for the holidays. Tired of same ol' same ol', year after year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but still loving the Twisted Peppermint and Winter Candy Apple

      Delete
  5. https://www.facebook.com/LifeinsidethePage/photos/a.942802585792478.1073742184.505440939528647/948168295255907/?type=3&theater

    New scent 'Jingle all the way' plus confirmed twisted peppermint is back!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig