Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 13, 2015

Beauty Brands $10.99 Lash Bash is BACK!

It's back again for 2015! In case you didn't get the email today:


Now through 10/3 both in-store and on the Beauty Brands website, several FULL-SIZE mascaras by brands like Stila, Tarte, Smashbox, Eyeko, etc. are all just $10.99 each. This is always a wonderful time to try some higher-end mascaras at drugstore prices, and I know that several of you made the most of this event last year!

PLEASE NOTE: You get free shipping on orders $50 up and free samples with every order, and I highly recommend checking out the Beauty Brands Last Chance page if you're just a few dollars shy from the free shipping threshold. Also, don't forget about their other sales right now, which you can view HERE, and their value sets for Laura Geller, Too Faced, etc. HERE
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The Ulta beauty steal yesterday was Lights, Camera Flashes for 10.00. I walked around the store with it and then put it back when I realized I have no less than 10 mascaras in my drawer. All drug store, but practically free with coupons.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig