Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hot Aveeno Deal at Costco

A few weeks ago, reader @krazylove007 on Instagram shared this deal with me, and I'm so happy to be able to pass it along to you:


Right now at Costco, you can get a 3-pack of Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes for $7. As you probably know, just ONE pack of these wipes retails for about that price at most drugstores. I saw these at my Costco just yesterday (when I purchased the box pictured above) so this deal is definitely still out there!

As you might remember, my holy grail makeup towelettes are these wipes from Simple. However, I have seen many raves for these Aveeno wipes, which made me want to try them (especially at this price). I figured that if they don't work for me, I can always use them for removing makeup swatches from my hands and arms (hashtag: beautybloggerproblems). But I will of course review these for you after I've given them a proper testing.

Anyway, I just wanted to pass this tip along in case you love these. You can't beat $2.33 per pack (well, you probably can if you're an expert couponer, but you know what I mean!).

Thanks so much, @krazylove007, for the fantastic tip!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig