Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 7, 2015

JUST IN: More Info and Pics of the Maybelline Spring 2015 Rebel Bloom Collection (Color Tattoos, Nail Polish and More)

Thanks to several of you for providing me with so much more info about these new limited edition Rebel Bloom collection displays that are now popping up at various retailers! I'm trying to keep everything in one blog post, so just click on over to my original post from earlier today HERE for the scoop. I've added more photos and info that I think you'll find quite interesting if you're a Maybelline fan!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig