Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 26, 2014

Hot Deals on the eos Limited Edition Rachel Roy Collection

image credit: @mrandypuppy for Nouveau Cheap
eos Fall/Winter 2014 Limited Edition
Rachel Roy A Ray of Holiday Sunshine Lip Balms

If you held off on getting the eos Limited Edition Rachel Roy products above when they first came out (that photo is from my original post back in September), I've got good news for you!

If you spot these products at your local Target, @targetfanatic on Instagram just shared that the trios are now scanning at $3.99 (PROOF) in-store. This is an excellent deal considering that this trio is still $9.99 at certain drugstores, and I've even seen it for $12 at Kohl's very recently. And thanks to reader @livvyclem on Instagram for letting me know that the Rachel Roy Wildberry single that you see on the right in my pic above is scanning at $1.59 right now at Target too (she found them in the Stocking Stuffer section). NOTE: If you don't see clearance stickers on these items, take them to the scanner because they could very well be on clearance in the system!

Over at Ulta, the Rachel Roy Trio is now $5.99 online and in-store, and the Wildberry single is now $2.62. So if you don't live near a Target or Ulta, you can always order via the Ulta site and don't forget to use the $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon if you're ordering more than just the lip balms.

Thanks so much, @targetfanatic and @livvyclem, for the great tips!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you do much for this. I managed to snag a collection at my local Target. So happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to you know that I was able to get the wild berry single today at target for 89 cents! It was such a steal for an eos product. I'm so excited to try it out

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig