Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Lipstick League - week of 10.27.14


The Lipstick League Question of the Week

What is your favorite season when it comes to new beauty collections? 

G's answer: Definitely fall. I love all of the rich, jewel-toned shades that we typically get in the fall, since those types of colors always work better for my skintone. I do love spring collections though, because pastels are so fun when the weather starts to warm up. But I mostly love pastels in theory since those types of colors tend to look horrible with my skintone.

The Lipstick League Links of the Week

EauMG - This cool and rainy weather has Victoria thinking about her favorite comforting fall candles and incense. Get cozy with these home fragrance picks.

Glitter.Gloss.Garbage - It’s time to celebrate fall by drooling over swatches of the Zoya Entice and Ignite Collection!

Gouldylox Reviews - I have a thrifty way for you to create several gifts for your favorite gals and get a little something for yourself!

Lipglossiping - The Real Steal! Recommending two budget fragrance buys that will knock his socks off this Christmas.

Love for Lacquer - The new Tamanna eyeshadow palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills is one you’ll want to add to your Sephora VIB sale wishlist!

My Beauty Bunny - Halloween or not, no one wants a red face. If you suffer from rosacea or redness, you want to check out the new Dermalogica Redness Relief Primer to help skin stay calm and makeup in place.

My Newest Addiction - Have you ever been curious about the hype of CC Cream or just simply wondered what they were? Laura breaks down The Best CC Cream and which ones are the best for what.

Nouveau Cheap - Looking for a fun and super affordable beauty box without the monthly commitment? The Target Fall 2014 Beauty Box might be your answer.

Prime Beauty - Prime Beauty knows one of the first places to show age is your neck. Keep turkey neck at bay with StriVectin's new Advanced TL Neck Tightening Cream and win a jar for yourself!

Phyrra - brings you her gothic Snow Fright Tutorial for Halloween!

we heart this - Pumpkin, ginger milk, vanilla-infused white cocoa, honey, cinnamon; they're just some of the notes you'll get to sniff if you win the five BPAL 2014 Halloween oils we're giving away.

Beautygeeks - Chronic dry lips? No more, not with what Janine of Beautygeeks calls her dry-lips dream team. Promise.

Beauty Junkies Unite - Amber has been DYING to show you this incredible EXCLUSIVE from LORAC that will be available on ulta.com on CYBER MONDAY for just $15---the Champagne Dreams Eyeshadow Palette. See the sneak peek review & swatches now!

(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by EauMG - The Non-Blonde shares 10 perfumes that she thinks EVERYONE should try at least once. Here’s her list of fragrances to Try Before You Die. This has me thinking about what I would include on such a list...
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Winter...Christmas gift sets! Perfect time to try out new makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The fall/winter season is the best time for new makeup. That when I wear more of it. Spring and summer is for outdoor activites and limited or light makeup. And Christmas brings lovely gift sets. Yeah!

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with you G, I do love me some dark vampy fall tones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first year of growing my makeup collection and I'd definitely say fall to winter is the BEST time to get one's hands on makeup. Fall brings forth really lovely shades that I find to be very workable and winter, of course, rains holiday palettes that are of great value upon us. I'll definitely be keeping that in mind next year and save early for fall and holiday collections. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig