Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spotted: NYC Spring Break 2014 Collection (new permanent products)

Many thanks to reader Vicky for this one! Vicky spotted a new NYC Spring Break display in Canada recently, and was nice enough to share some pics with us. I'm guessing that we'll be seeing this display here in the US soon, and the new products in this display are already on the US version of the NYC website, so there's no doubt that we in the US are getting these goodies too. Take a look!

 image credit: Vicky for Nouveau Cheap
NYC Spring Break Collection

The display itself does not say "limited edition" and I believe everything here is new to the permanent collection. 

 image credit: Vicky for Nouveau Cheap 
NYC Smooth Skin BB Creme
(retail: $3.99)

The NYC Smooth Skin BB Creme is new and permanent. This product comes in two shades and you can read more about the product claims and shade info here.

 image credit: Vicky for Nouveau Cheap 
NYC IndividualEyes palettes
(retail: $4.99 each)

I'm not sure how new these IndividualEyes palettes are, but they say "new" on the label. There's a purple palette and a brown palette.

 image credit: Vicky for Nouveau Cheap 
NYC Big Bold Volume Mascara 
(retail: $4.99)

The new-for-2014 NYC Big Bold Volume Mascara (I adore NYC's Big Bold mascaras so I can't wait to try this one).

 image credit: Vicky for Nouveau Cheap
NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Colors
(retail: $2.99 each)

I don't know if these are actually new shades, but that would be surprising if they were, considering that NYC just launched the City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color line not too long ago. Going by this photo alone, I would say that these are existing shades.

While I was on the NYC site today, I noticed some other new products that I thought I would bring to your attention, in case you haven't seen these locally yet:

 image source: newyorkcolor.com
NYC Skin Matching Luminzer
(retail: $4.99)

The new NYC Skin Matching Luminizer (which has been available in the UK since last fall, I believe), comes in seven shades and you can read more about the product claims and shade range here.

 image source: newyorkcolor.com
NYC Smooth Skin Mousse Foundation
(retail: $3.99)

The new NYC Smooth Skin Mousse Foundation (which again, has been available in the UK since last fall, I believe), comes in four shades. You can read more about the product claims and shade range here.

One more thing I wanted to mention:

NYC Top of Gold, Big City Dazzle, Disco Inferno Top Coats
(retail: $1.99 each)

If you follow me on Instagram, you might recall that I recently posted the above photo of the new-for-2014 NYC top coats, which I spotted in the PERMANENT display at CVS. I'm so glad these are officially permanent (especially the Top of Gold gold-flake top coat, which is a nice alternative for Zoya Maria Luisa).

Have you spotted any of these new NYC products in the permanent NYC display in your area yet? I'll be reviewing some of the new Expert Last lipsticks, Twistable Intense Lip Colors and the Top of Gold top coat soon, so check back for those reviews if you're interested.

Thanks so much, Vicky, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. The smooth skin mousse foundation looks really promising, I hope we start seeing in stores soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I read some positive reviews from some UK bloggers and I can't wait to try it for myself! :)

      Delete
  2. I swear I have already seen the spring break collection at rite aid. The last time I was there all that was left was one of each of the pallets. I stopped and looked but nothing caught my eye. It sold out fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYC is stepping up their game in their foundation department! Can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen these displays yet, but the City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Colors I bought last week at rite aid are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO stoked - I already LOVE their Big Bold Mascara and Smooth Skin Foudation, so I can't wait to try the BB Cream, Mousse Foundation and those luminizers!!! 7 Shades!! wooohooo! Thanks for sharing =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've had the mousse foundation in Canada for about a year now! Weird, that the release schedules can be so different between us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Affordable mousse make up! Yessssss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't mind trying the BB cream. That mousse foundation is intriguing, too. Good price. I'm curious as to your thoughts about the gold top coat. I picked one up a couple months ago and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i randomly found the bb cream today at my walmart in maine, it kinda has a lumi finish but its very shiney and not glittery i like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig