Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 9, 2014

Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale going on NOW

Sorry if this post looks strange but I'm writing it from my phone. Just in case you haven't heard, the Urban Decay Friends & Family sale started today.

Get 20% off your order with code FFSPRING14 on the Urban Decay website. Excludes Naked 3 Palette. My phone isn't letting me embed the link, so sorry if it's not clickable: urbandecay.com.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Yay! Finally got Vice 2 and Ocho Loco 2! Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sad. I had just ordered it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaaah why couldn't this have been after payday?! Vice 2 is definitely calling my name, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UD really needs to get their act together and start shipping to Canada >.> Most drop shipping companies only use UPS and Fedex, so you end up paying $50+ just for shipping. If indie companies can ship up here affordably, there's no reason a major company can't.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig