Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

NEW Dylan's Candy Bar Beauty Collection at Claire's

If you've never heard of Dylan's Candy Bar, it's a boutique chain of candy stores owned and created by Dylan Lauren (daughter of Ralph Lauren). Did you know that Dylan's Candy Bar recently partnered with Claire's on a line of BEAUTY products and jewelry? (Dylan's Candy Bar has partnered with Claire's before, but only for actual candy.) I believe that this new collection just debuted on Valentine's Day (in-store and on the Claire's website) and here's a look at some highlights:

NOTE: All beauty products are currently BOGO1/2OFF on the Claire's website (and in-store too, I believe). You get everyday free shipping on orders of $35 or more, no code required.

image source: claires.com
Dylan's Candy Bar Sugar Rush Nail Polish Set of 3
(retail: 7.50 - click here for more info)


image source: claires.com
Shades: Jawbreaker, Pink Sugar, Rock Candy

image source: claires.com
Dylan's Candy Bar Donut Nail Polish Set of 3
(retail: 7.50 - click here for more info)

image source: claires.com
Shades: Pink Icing, Sprinkles, Blue Icing

image source: claires.com
Dylan's Candy Bar Lip Balm (four shades)
(retail: $5.50 each -- click here for more info)

image source: claires.com
Dylan's Candy Bar Rock Candy Lip Gloss (four shades)
(retail: $8.50 each -- click here for more info)


To view the entire Dylan's Candy Bar Collection, click here (some of those bracelets and necklaces are adorable). 

Have you seen this collection in-store yet? Anything catching your eye?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. OH man, I need these! The rock candy lip gloss is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some serious "fun-ness "!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jawbreaker polish is cute! i wish they sold them separately instead of in sets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I remember when that line was carried at Sephora! I had a bunch of body scrubs, lotions and lip balms. I actually didn't mind her stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for cheap thrills, but these look REALLY cheap. Meh. Pass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A couple of those polishes are cute, but I'd rather they sold individually. The balm has captured my eye, too, but I am no fan of lip gloss, so that's a pass, though the packaging is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The candy buttons bracelet is so cute! I used to love those candies as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the rock candy lip gloss just because of its appearance. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig