Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hot deals at the drugstores starting tomorrow (Sunday, 2/16)


Whenever I have a hectic weekend and I can't get my usual Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales Wrap-Up posted as quickly as I would like, I try to do a quick post just to let you know the highlights and can't-miss deals for the coming week. This is one of those weekends, so here are the can't-miss deals for this week (my regular, full wrap-up will be posted tomorrow):

All sales valid 2/16 - 2/22

CVS 
  • Scan you Extra Care card at the red scanner box this week for a coupon for $4 off ANY $12 cosmetic purchase (great to stack with Extra Bucks and/or manufacturer's coupons and use in conjunction with a sale!)
  • B2G1FREE Spoiled by Wet n Wild Nail Polish, Essence of Beauty cosmetics brushes and accessories and CVS cosmetics (you can mix and match)
RITE AID
  • 40% off all Sally Hansen nail polishes with a regular retail price of $2.99 - $9.99
  • BOGOFREE all Simple, Pond's (includes BB cream) and Noxzema skincare (you can mix and match)
WALGREENS
  • All Sinful Colors and Sinful Shine nail colors $0.99 each (no coupon required)

Please check back tomorrow for my usual wrap-up. In the meantime, I hope this helps!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I'll be on my Sinful color search this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! We still haven't got the 'Mod in Bloom' collection here in the Chicagoland area. I have searched everywhere :(

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update! I think I'll be going back to CVS for some Milani products =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will so be getting more Sinful Colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't let me look at Target's weekly ad anything good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for posting this! I ran out to CVS this morning specifically to take advantage of the Spoiled deal. I got Jewelry Heist, Tip Your Waitress and The Parking Meteor Expired for just over $4. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be making a trip to Walgreens today for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. took advantage of the cvs coupon for $4 off cosmetic purchase. thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the heads up on the CVS deal, I made out like a bandit today, stacking the $4 with extra bucks & coupons - $3 for a packet of Simple wipes plus one of the new Infallible eyeshadows (gilded envy, you are finally mine!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made my way to rite aid and bought Sally Hansen nail polishes 1.79 ea and the noxzema about $5 ea. super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've made a couple stops for Sinful Colors this week, and today I picked up the BOGO free Ponds BB Cream from Rite Aid...now if only they had SC for 99 cents. They get all the new collections before WAGS, not to mention they still have the collection from last summer containing "Coffee", "Skylark", and "Flirting Nails" that I've been eyeing.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig