Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 19, 2014

Spotted: NEW L'Oreal Limited Edition Color Creations Collection (colored mascaras and more)

Huge thanks to reader Morgane for this one! Morgane spotted a brand new limited edition collection of L'Oreal Voluminous colored mascaras and coordinating eyeliners at Walgreens this week and was nice enough to share some pics. Take a look!

 image credit: Morgane for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Limited Edition Color Creations Collection 

Morgane confirmed that the Infallible eyeshadows in this display are NOT NEW (they're repromotes from the permanent line). But there are three new limited edition Voluminous colored mascaras here, as well as three limited edition Extra-Intense liners to go with them (the black liner and mascara on the far right are repromotes from the permanent line).

These limited edition liners and mascaras come in three shades: teal, purple and navy blue:

  image credit: Morgane for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Morgane for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Morgane for Nouveau Cheap

I never did try the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes limited edition blue mascara from last summer, did you? Are you a fan of the original Voluminous formula? Think you'll give these a whirl?

Thanks so very much, Morgane, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. i did spot the one from last summer L'Oreal Limited Edition Denim Shades Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in 718 Blue at my local big lots for 3 bucks. but still no sgin of the sephora opi polishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember liking that mascara back in the day...since I love colored mascaras will keep an eye out for this display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to know what you think if you try one!

      Delete
    2. These finally appeared recently at a CVS, and I bought the purple one at whatever full price was. It is subtle, and fine. Today I go to Walgreens by work for no reason, and find them all stickered for $2.19 each!! I grabbed the two blues.

      I put them both on my hand, pretty pigmented....so I put on my lashes, not bad. Then for whatever reason, I brushed them on my eyebrows....hilarious...until I realized the turquoise one had stained my hand!!!!! But thankfully I do not have turquoise eyebrows or stains around that area.....LOL!!!!

      Delete
  3. I just got the mascara's today @ Walmart. The Turquoise Crush is vivid and noticable on dark lashes. So is Blue Rush it's almost the exact same shade of blue as the Blue Denim Voluminous Millon Lashes. They are the closest drugstore dupes to Dior Diorshow Azure Blue that I've come across. The Purple one was a dud. Its not like YSL 4 or Givancey or Gruelain's purples that show up on dark lashes. So bummed was hoping it would be a dupe to one of those purples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm maybe I'll have better luck with these than the maybelline great lash ones. Maybelline should redo colored mascaras with a better formula/brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Great Lash formula either. :(

      Delete
  5. I'm a fan of the original Voluminous mascara so I will definitely be giving these a try. I wonder which shade would work best with my fair lashes though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See Polish Demon's comment above. If you're going for subtle the purple might be a good fit?

      Delete
  6. I will be interested in a few more reviews on the colored mascaras! I was so disapointed by Maybelline and thought the Rimmel brand was better, but I would love it if there was amazing payoff and didn't need a white primer underneath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going on Polish Demon's comment above, looks like the blues might be a good choice. I can't wait to hear what you think if you try one, R.!

      Delete
  7. i am really curious about the purple eyeliner! if anyone buys it please let us know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these in Walgreens yesterday and bought all the new ltd ones. I bought the million lash from the denim collection last summer and love it. I haven't tried these yet but hope they work well for me too. I hated the great lash formula. I just don't understand all the hoopla over great lash at all. Anyway imo the rimmel color pops were a dud as well, so I'm really hoping these are super pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, those eyeliners look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought these recently. I love the turquoise. Haven't tried the blue yet. The purple? I like the color.(It's subtle). However, my eyes did not. My eyes were so dry and irritated while wearing it. Eyelids were slightly swollen. Not by a lot, but clearly irritated. My eyes are not sensitive by nature and I've never experienced this with a mascara. This saddens me because I did like the color. I noticed it was a flaky mascara as well. Maybe that's why my eyes were so easily irritated. I wear Loreal mascara all the time and never have experienced this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need the mascara blue navy..and other color..but i didnt find it
    I liked...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig