Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, January 4, 2014

New 2014 products from Jordana (textured glitters, duochromes, baked shadows and more)

I was just on the Jordana website and noticed some brand spankin' new products, so you know I had to share. I haven't even reviewed the other new goodies from Jordana that released last year and are now available at Walgreens (my reviews are coming, I promise) and here we are with even more new goodies!

image source: jordanacosmetics.com
NEW Jordana Texture Glitter Nail Polish Collection
(retail: $2.99 each, 0.5 oz)

There are six "sparkling shades" in this collection and you can view them all here. I love that these are only $2.99 each! You can see swatches of all six shades here and you can see what the display looks like here.


image source: jordanacosmetics.com
NEW Jordana Color Envy Waterproof Liquid Eyeliners
(retail: $2.99, 0.12 oz)

These new waterproof liquid liners come in ten shades, which you can view here. I'm very excited to see a white, liquid, waterproof eyeliner (you don't see that at the drugstore level too often).
image source: jordanacosmetics.com
NEW Jordana Baked Eyeshadows
(retail: $2.49 each, 0.11 oz)

These shadows come in twelve shades which you can view here. These aren't called out as "new" on the Jordana website, but they are certainly new to me! I did a quick google search and couldn't find any reviews, but I noticed that my blogging pal Stephanie of Aquaheart's Obsessions posted some pics of the display in her Cosmoprof 2013 coverage here.

image source: jordanacosmetics.com
NEW Jordana Eye Glam Cream Eyeshadows
(retail: $3.99, 0.12 oz)

These cream shadows come in nine shades which you can view here. Again, Jordana doesn't call these out on their site as "new" but they're new to me, and Stephanie posted pics of the display in her Cosmoprof 2013 coverage here, if you want a closer look.

image source: cherryculture.com
NEW Jordana Dark Romance Collection
Nail color shades: Black, Dark Amour, Deja Vu Blue, Wicked Love

New duochromes! While I was on the Cherry Culture website, I spotted this new Jordana collection, so I did some digging and guess what? These are new PERMANENT SHADES which retail for $1.99 each on the Jordana website or $2.99 each on the Cherry Culture website (0.5 oz). The shade Black, on the far left above, is a repromote.

image source: cherryculture.com
NEW Jordana Super Color Collection
Dragoness, Dream Queen, Enchantress, Blue Phantom, Gam-O-Ray, Nemesis

Jordana has also added six new neons to their permanent lineup for 2014. You can purchase these directly from the Jordana site for $1.99 each or via Cherry Culture for $2.99 each (0.5 oz).

I'll try to find out from my contact at Jordana if any these new products are going to be available at Walgreens and/or Kmart, or if they're only going to be available online. As soon as I find out, I'll let you know!

What do you think of these new products so far? Are you interested in giving any of them a try?
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. How is Jordana for polish quality? Where else is it sold besides K-Mart? In thethe past I've Jordana polish on sale there for buy one get one free. The textured polishes look incredibly exciting. I'm sure I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been buying Jordana polishes for years and, with very few exceptions, I've been very happy with them. The wear-time is great for me and the texture/consistency of their polishes is very nice as well.

      In my area (Sam Deigo) you can find their polishes at indie beauty supply stores and also indie dollar stores. I've heard from readers around the country who say the same. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. My coworker LOVES Jordana nail polishes. She has NARS, Butter London, and other brands but loves the Jordana ones

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I'm sold on Jordana now.

      I have too many polishes and don't need anymore. Heck, I don't need the ones I already have... but I want the textured polishes so bad I can taste it, especially the last one. And the pink one. And the silver one. Oh no... I need them all! But I want to buy them from a store, not online, so i'll be looking for them everywhere I go.

      Delete
  2. Could the Purple Quartz Texture polish be a dupe of OPI's Can't Let Go from the Mariah Carey collection? If anyone knows, please post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so hope these will be at Walgreens! At least three liquid eyeliners! One of your followers on IG mentioned that her Kmart has the same old same old. So does mine. I am over texture polish so I will be avoiding them however everything else seems like it will be a "yes, please"!!! Lol! Consider me excited enough that I may end up buying online!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love it if our Walgreens and K-Mart carried more Jordana items. They only carry the mascaras, eye liners, lip liners and the lip balms crayons (not sure of the actual name).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just going to have to order from their website. There have only been the core products from when I lived in Orlando and now in Denver. The liquid eyeliners have my eye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about the lippies in the Dark Romance display? Any details?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those textured polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today after trying 4 Julie G textured polishes I have decided to skip textures all together. I like glitter better, and already have so many glitters as it is. If I want recite I"ll use clear polish and sugar. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something is off in the Super Color display...the row of purples, (far right) the first bottle appears to be a different shade of purple (leaning pink) compared to the rest in line. The other rows seem to be consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I am definitely interested in the lipsticks, liquid eyeliners and baked shadows. Possibly the duochrome looking nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to see a review on the new baked eyeshadows, especially in the color vanilla bean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emilynoel83 on youtube reviewed them a while back. She didn't like them. You might check out her channel, she is an awesome and honest reviewer.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig