Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Lipstick League – week of 12.23.13


Lipstick League Question of the Week

Do you have any beauty-related New Year Resolutions?

G's answer: I have pretty much the same ones every year! Take better care of my skin, drink more water, get more sleep....you know how it goes!

Links of the Week

Gouldylox Reviews - I made the perfect Orchid lipstick, thanks to Giella. Seriously. It's perfect. (You can make your own, too!)

Gouldylox Reviews - Need holiday makeup inspiration? This week, Makeup Wars compadres shared their favorite looks!

Nouveau Cheap - Garnier has just released a new cleansing oil, which makes it one of only a handful that you can get at drugstores. I put the new Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil to the test--come see how it worked for me.

Nouveau Cheap - A new drugstore CC Cream that provides a natural finish yet also manages to conceal most of my skin imperfections? It’s true! Come see for yourself.

My Beauty Bunny - Metallics, jelly bases, multi-color glitter and more! We've got a look (and swatches) at NCLA's Glam Winter Nail Trends. Come take a look!

Prime Beauty - has a sparkly holiday makeup eye look for you to try. By the way, she REALLY needs some false eyelash tips too!

Prime Beauty - takes a last look at the Holiday 2013 collections!

Phyrra - shares the best ways to clean your makeup brushes. You don't want to miss these time savers!

Phyrra - love Galaxy Nails? You'll want to try this easy Galaxy Nails Tutorial.

we heart this - A custom-created glitter bomb, a boozy beauty and a holographic rainbow; want to see our three favorite nail polishes of 2013?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just like yours, take better care of myself and I want to add that I don't want to buy just to buy... this years resolution will be using up what I have.which is ALOT.. giving away what I won't be using (new things that I have or doubles of things) and really figuring out what works for me and what doesn't and try to stick with those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be more CONSISTENT in taking care of my skin. I have the products to use, and I love them, but get lazy, and keep putting off using them. Last night I used my lemon sugar scrub for the first time in ages, and I marveled at how smooth and soft my skin felt afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently I started using Bragg's APPLE CIDER VINEGAR as a facial and neck toner. Used it once full strength and saw instant toning results that lasted a whole week.

    For the new year I will keep using the ACV and will continue daily moisturizing, staying out of the sun and drinking lots of water. And best advise of all... keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig