Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 19, 2013

Spotted: NEW Revlon Age Defying Collection

Thanks to reader Katie for this one! Katie spotted the new Revlon Age Defying products at CVS recently and was nice enough to share a pic. I've been waiting for these to hit stores (I assumed that Revlon was coming out with new Age Defying products considering that the old Age Defying products have been on clearance at all the drugstores these past few weeks) so I'm happy the new stuff is finally here!

image credit: Katie for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Revlon Age Defying Collection at CVS

The products in this display are available on the Ulta website, so here are the links for info about each product:

I've had pretty good luck with Revlon's Age Defying products, so I'm excited to give these a try (especially that new concealer). Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Katie, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I actually loved the concealer I bought on clearance so I really want to try the new concealer... if it's better than the one I got on clearance.. it might just be my new drugstore concealer holy grail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone else find it odd that they have Olivia Wilde in an age-defying makeup ad? She's not even 30!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these at Harmon's last month! I bought the concealer, it was a little too yellow for me, and the lightest shade of the foundation oxidized like crazy, they didn't work out well for my pale skin but the formulas were nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anti aging actually starts at 28 now, so I'm not surprised that Olivia (29) is in the ad. It also gives the impression that it works for all ages. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig