Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New Black Radiance True Complexion BB Cream SPF15

Attention Women of Color! I just spotted this on the Black Radiance website:


I know that so many drugstore BB Creams don't offer shade options for deeper skintones, so I'm THRILLED that Black Radiance (owned by Markwins, makers of Wet n Wild) is coming out with a BB Cream next month, exclusively formulated for Women of Color. Yay for a new, affordable drugstore BB option for those of you with deeper skintones!

Are you a Black Radiance fan? Are you excited to try this one out? As many of you know, the Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Face Primer is my holy grail face primer, so I hope that this BB Cream is up to those standards. I don't think I'll be able to review it since there probably won't be a match for my NC20 skintone, but I would LOVE to hear from you if you try it!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I'm a huge fan of BB Cream...I currently use and love the one by Maybelline. I can't wiat to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the alert. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited for this one! I use the BB creme by Aqua Kiss. My dad and I love it. Bobbi Brown has a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just kind of random: on ulta.com they have brand new shades of Covergirl Sizzle Glosses that we're not in the Catching Fire collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see richer shades coming out in BB's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me put this on the must find list. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definetely looking for this when I go to Walmart on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cannot wait to try! Im on a Black Radiance kick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely excited to see an affordable brand that has branched out to accommodate deeper/richer skin tones. Maybe this is why their current liquid foundations are on clearance at Walgreens and now CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got this today! I can't wait to test it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw this at Rite Aid. It really does cater to us darker toned beauties. Trying the brown sugar out...wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, and good luck! I would love to know what you think when you try it! :)

      Delete
  12. Just saw this in Walgreens and immediately got it - plus it was also $1 off the already low price of $5.99. Haven't tried it yet and hope it is not a disappointment

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are 4 shades that I tested today and sadly the lightest color was still too dark for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been using this in the shade Coffee Glaze and thought it was a better match than the Maybelline Dream Fresh in Deep. The Maybelline one has an undertone that was a bit too warm/ reddish for me. Its great that Black Radiance has a variety of undertones available for WOC.

    The consistency is somewhat thicker than the Dream Fresh BB. The applicator nozzle is also wider, which can make controlling the amount of product you dispense more difficult. You can def build up some coverage with it too. I always set with powder, otherwise the finish is a little too dewy for my oily combo skin.

    Love reading the blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig