Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 26, 2013

(UPDATE: SOLD OUT) Over $70 worth of Freeman products for under $12 + free shipping to US and Canada

UPDATE: Thanks to several readers here and on social media for the heads-up that this set is now sold out. I'm sorry if you tried to order and weren't able to get it. The good news is that code SALE will still get you 35% off sitewide and free shipping to US and Canada on the Freeman website.

Huge thanks to reader Junerose for letting us know that the Freeman 35% off code I posted about earlier applies the Best of Beauty Set! Check this out:


From the Freeman website:

Best of Beauty Seasonal Set Includes……

Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask 6 oz. 
Bare Foot® Peppermint & Plum Foot Lotion 5.3 oz.
Bare Foot® Repair for Cracked Heels 3.4 oz. 
Vita-K® Professional for Spider Veins 3.0 oz. 
Psssst!® Original Dry Shampoo 5.3 oz. 
Eclos™ Instant Radiance Facial Scrub 5.0 oz. 
c. Booth™ Walnut Shell Body Scrub & Cleanser 16.0 oz. 

1 sachet each of 
Feeling Beautiful ™Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask 0.5 oz. 
Feeling Beautiful™ Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask Mask 0.5 oz. 
Feeling Beautiful™ Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask o.5 oz. 
Bare Foot® Peppermint & Plum Foot Scrub 0.5 oz. 

Freeman® Beauty Socks 

$17.99 (retail value of over $70)

I posted about this a while back and it was a great deal for $17.99. BUT, you can use code SALE on the Freeman website NOW THROUGH 12/28 to receive 35% off your entire order plus FREE shipping to US and Canada, no minimum order required. And that code applies to the Best of Beauty Set! That means you'll snag this set for $11.70 WITH FREE SHIPPING! Wow, wow, wow! Seven full-size products + 4 samples + a pair of beauty socks for under $12 out of pocket? That's one of the best deals I've seen all year!

Thanks so much, Junerose, for the excellent tip. I really appreciate that!

PS: I would NOT hesitate on this one, because these sets have a tendency to sell out...especially at this price!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I am more than happy to help :)
    You have always been my go to source for awesome deals. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, hope it actually works for someone. I can't check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the website's been lagging like crazy. i can't check out either

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw you had posted this on insta, rushed to check out but alas, OUT IF STOCK :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn, saw you posted this on insta, went to checkout and OUT Of Stock :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow. I just got an email from Freeman Beauty. They cancelled my order even though I ordered earlier today when the product was still in stock, and I have the confirmation email that shows the discount and free shipping and that the order went through.

    This is the only reason that they gave for cancelling my order: "Our system is experiencing some technical difficulties and I have canceled your order and your credit card will not be charged."

    I am totally not happy with this. I read through all the terms and conditions on the code, and no where does it say that it can't be applied to the Best of Beauty Seasonal Set. I am curious as to whether other people are going to get theirs cancelled, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought one of these sets before Christmas and had to add an item to my cart to make it to $25 to get free shipping. Even at the regular price it was a great deal. I was able to snatch one up yesterday morning when I got the email from them. Too bad they are sold out.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig