Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 3, 2013

Spotted: NEW Revlon Blush Collections (Powders and Highlighters and Creams, oh my!)

I'm a total "blush person." I love blushes and what they can do to perk up my entire face (with minimal effort!), so when reader Katie (@ktv425 on Instagram) shared these pics of the THREE new blush lines from Revlon, I almost jumped out of my seat. Katie spotted these at Bed Bath & Beyond this week--take a look!

 image credit: Katie for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Revlon Blushes (Powders, Highlighters and Creams) at Bed Bath & Beyond
(prices and weights unknown)

I'm assuming these are new PERMANENT lines (not limited edition).

 image credit: Katie for Nouveau Cheap

I obviously don't know if the shades you see here are the extent of the shades in each range, or if there will be additional shades available once these collections move over to the permanent wall display. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

First, the Powder Blushes:

 image credit: Katie for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Powder Blushes

Next up, the Highlighters:

  image credit: Katie for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Highlighters

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick dupes?! I'll take them all, please and thank you. Oh, and if that middle compact produces a similar sheen to my beloved Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder (RIP), I will take five of  'em.

And finally the Cream Blushes:

  image credit: Katie for Nouveau Cheap

It looks like there was a second shade in this display (again, I have no idea how many shades are in each range--there may be more when these move to the permanent display). Is it just me, or do these cream blush pots look a lot like the Photoready Cream Blushes?

What are your thoughts about these new Revlon blush lines? Are you excited to see them in person? Are you a "blush person" too?

Thanks so very much, Katie, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Wow that got me pretty excited. Ohhh my wallet is gonna be starving :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so there! I have the original Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks. They are all well loved. I just might have to scout these out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G,
    Have you had much luck with Revlon blushes? The one shade I have doesn't show at all.
    I really don't use it that often. I don't think I have used it in a long time now that I think about it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those highlight compacts! I've never tried the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks but the colors look so pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to try those out! I hope they've stepped up their game with the blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total blush person here!!! I would love to find a cream to replace my beloved WNW cream stick blush that appears to have been discontinued. (thank goodness for back ups) I love PF powder blushes but by far I perfer a cream! And the shimmer bricks!? Yes please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whaaat?! BB dupe? Hand them my way! :D I'm in the same boat as you with the Mineral Finishing Powder though...I've been unnecessarily rationing mine ever since I compared and found that it's a good dupe for Chanel Signee Illuminating Powder! It's a decent sized compact, but I still feel like I need to ration it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the name "Cheek Boutique"! I haven't tried Revlon blushes and have only really heard about the Photoready cream blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely want to check out those highlighters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, like all of the blushes. Why is it that new products are showing up at bed bath and beyond before drugstores, target etc? did I miss something.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Charmed is a gel blush like the ones from a couple summers ago, I was just thinking that I could use more of those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great day to be alive! I want one of each please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen those highlighters before. Not these exact ones but, this design isn't new. Doesn't matter, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ran out and bought all three of the highlighters in the hopes it would be comparable to the Bobbi Brown..no such luck. The Rose Glow has noticeable glitter particles in it..I was really hoping for a nice glowy sheen..super disappointed...and the other two are just ok...no glitter, but a little powdery. I wish they would bring back the colorstay mineral finishing powder!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig