Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Spotted: NEW Almay Smart Shade CC Luminous Primer and CC Concealer + Brightener

We've two new Almay products now hitting Bed Bath & Beyond, and I've got a pic to share with you, thanks to reader Mindy! Take a look...

image credit: Mindy for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Almay Smart Shade CC Luminous Primer and CC Concealer + Brightener

The new Smart Shade CC Luminous Primer is located on the upper left in this display (the pump bottles). The white tubes next to the primer are just the existing Smart Shade Anti-Aging Makeup SPF20, but with new packaging. The CC Concealer + Brightener is at the bottom of the display (the compact with two shades). 

Are you an Almay fan? Are you curious about these new products? Think you'll give them a try?

Thanks so much, Mindy, for the great pic and sighting!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I am liking the look of that concealer+brightener!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've been looking for a good drugstore salmon concealer and I can't wait to try this one out!

      Delete
  2. there is new cream eyeshadows too I seen them at target

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I posted pics of those here a few weeks ago. Did you get any?

      Delete
  3. only 2 of each color in the display, the one that is probably most "user friendly" , medium light was gone. I liked the feel and look of this on my hand and will try another Harmon as the price is good.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig