Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 18, 2013

Spotted at Dollar Tree: Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Limited Edition Coloricon Eyeshadow Medley Palettes

If you'll recall, the Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Limited Edition Eyeshadow Medley Palettes look very much like the Wet n Wild Holiday 2013 Limited Edition In The Spotlight Palettes, but the shades are different. The Spring 2013 palettes had a very limited release when they first hit Walgreens back in March of this year, so many of us missed out on them completely.  But I've got good news for you today: they're now surfacing at Dollar Tree, so you've got another chance at them!

Huge thanks to three lovely readers for the following sightings. First up, reader Kayla (@kelizabeth9o on Instagram) spotted the Spring 2013 Eyeshadow Medley palettes are her local Dollar Tree last week:

image credit: Kayla for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Limited Edition Coloricon Eyeshadow Medley Palettes at Dollar Tree
(retail: $4.99 each; Dollar Tree price: $1 each)

Next up, reader Angela also spotted these palettes at her local Dollar Tree recently:

 image credit: Angela for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Limited Edition Coloricon Eyeshadow Medley Palettes at Dollar Tree
(retail: $4.99 each; Dollar Tree price: $1 each)

And last but not least, reader Ashley also spotted these palettes at her local Dollar Tree recently:

image credit: Ashley for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Spring 2013 Limited Edition Coloricon Eyeshadow Medley Palettes at Dollar Tree
(retail: $4.99 each; Dollar Tree price: $1 each)

These palettes are packaged with an accompanying liquid liner and they retailed for $4.99 when they were first released at Walgreens (you can still see the price on the packaging). But since they're at Dollar Tree, they're just $1 each, which is pretty awesome!

There are two palettes in this collection but neither have names; just numbers. The one with the yellow shade at the top is 34120 and the one with light blue shade at the top is 34121. You can see swatches of both 34120 and 34121 over on Emi's blog here.

Have you spotted these palettes at your local Dollar Tree?

Thanks so much, Kayla, Angela and Ashley, for the great sightings and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wow I'm going to go to my Local Dollar Tree tomorrow!!! I Hope they have these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted some Elf and NYC shadows, and a few W/W quads, an Elf contour brush, Loreal brow powder kit (along with some other Loreal goods (lipsticks, etc.)), and lastly, a bunch of Milani eyeliners and lip products. Lots going on at the dollar tree around Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Santa better hit the dollar tree to fill up my stocking ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER!!! After my Walgreens score yesterday (Revlon lip balm) now I am off to the Dollar Tree! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw these the other day and put them down since I don't wear alot of eyeshadow looks, but perhaps the next time I am in there, I will get one just to say that I did. Especially for the eyeliner....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently spotted the Megalast lipsticks in a blister pack I believe with either a liner or a gloss. Thy only had the shades Don't Blink Pink and Red Velvet though and then a bunch of wet n wild beauty benefits, nyc and of course milani.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I find these. I always check out Dollar Trees and never find as much as I hope to in my area. (Though I found some Milani lipsticks that I was surprised to really love, since I thought I'd be turned off by the scent...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, I love that liquid liner. It applies so easily, and it's so, so pigmented. It's worth a trip to the Dollar Tree for that alone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swear, Hawaii would be ten thousand times more awesome if we had Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig