Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, October 31, 2013

Coming in 2014: Maybelline Master Hi-Light Hi-Lighting Blushes


Thanks to reader Kaley for this one! Kaley took the time to let me know that Janine over at Beautygeeks posted some more Maybelline sneak-peeks!

You must stop by Janine's blog here to see these adorable new Master Hi-Light High-Lighting Blushes that Maybelline will be releasing in 2014. And in case you missed it, check out Janine's posts here and here for more Maybelline goodies on the horizon!

NOTE: Janine is in Canada, so the prices mentioned in her posts are CAD. They'll probably be a few dollars less when they hit the US.

Thanks again, Kaley, for heads-up about this one!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. It was me! Thanks for working so hard to keep us up to date on all the new collections!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, thank you SO much, Kaley!!! I'm going to update my post now with a proper thank-you! :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh all of the new products that are coming out sound so appealing! I am especially looking forward to a collection of new nude lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker with anything with plaid on it, so I'm sure I'll be tempted by these.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig