Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 5, 2013

Spotted: NEW Hard Candy Glitter Polishes

Attention Hard Candy fans! Did you know that there are at LEAST five new polishes now popping up in the permanent display at Walmart? I think there are even more than five, but I know for sure that there are at least five. Reader Alix (@teoqeg on Instagram) was nice enough to share this pic of four of the new glitters:

image credit: Alix for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Hard Candy shades: Jaw Breaker, Sweet Tart, Pop Rocker, Candy Coated

Check out some swatches, after the jump...

It's hard to tell, but the four new shades above are like Hard Candy Black Tie Optional, but they contain lime green, pink, red and blue glitters instead of just black and white (you can see swatches of these in just a second).

There is also another new Hard Candy glitter polish called Emerald's Eve. Longtime reader Lois of Shades of Beauty Inc posted a pic of Emerald's Eve here. Lois also posted swatches of Jaw Breaker, Sweet Tart, Pop Rocker, Candy Coated and Emerald's Eve right here. If you don't follow Lois on Instagram, she also posted a pic of a brush mix-up she enountered (be sure to check your brushes before you buy!).

Have you spotted these new Hard Candy glitters at your Walmart yet? Have you seen any other new polishes in the Hard Candy display?

Thanks so much, Alix, for the great pic and info! And thanks, Lois, for letting me know that you swatched these new glitters!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Being a big fan of Black Tie Optional I really need at least one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran to my nearest Walmart and got all of these! They also have a new chunky pink holo glitter! Super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have seen these a couple of weeks ago...they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehhh. I'm a big fan of the long black bar glitter in Black Tie Optional...these don't have it...at least that I can tell and they just look...unfinished to me. I was so excited when I saw the sightings picture cuz that's exactly what they looked like. Color versions of black tie optional...not so much from the swatches :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these all but they are such a pain to remove...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emerald's Eve looks like a small dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Shake Your Money Maker. I don't know if I like the short bar glitter. It reminds me of the feather glitters, which I'm not fond of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is also a new black glitter called "Bite of black" - it looks kind of like Pure Ice "Private Show" on steroids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! I'm already spending 2014's makeup budget. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Went to WallyWorld (Walmart) last night and spent some time making notes about the display:

    There are two new glitter bombs: Emerald's Eve and Bridal Party (holo pink). The colors Hard Candy discontinued to fit them in the display are Fire Flash and Sparked Up.

    The colors that Hard Candy discontinued to release Candy Coated, Jaw Breaker, Pop Rocker and Sweet Tart are: Cocoa S'more, Jelly Bean Blue, Peach Pop and Sugar Rush.

    There are also two new Itsy Glitzy polishes: Bite of Black (similar to Butter London The Black Knight) and Touch of Teal. The two discontinued shades are Pinch of Spice and Shot of Lemon.

    And finally, there is one new Chrushed Crome polish: Crush on Hot Pink. The discontinued shade is Crush on Copper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your detailed description of the new/discontinued shades! I had found out all of the new ones, but was trying to figure out the eight they removed :)

      Delete
  10. I like the old Sprinkles line up better, but maybe these will grow on me. Interested to see what the other new colors look like too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just got Pop Rocker and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig