Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 29, 2013

Coming Soon...


I had to give my "swatching arm" a little break, but I'm furiously working on this post and it should be up by tomorrow afternoon (at the latest). Several of you have asked me to compare these trios to other Wet n Wild eyeshadows and I'm trying my best to do just that! So please check back soon for swatches and lots of comparison pics.

In the meantime, if you'd like to see a sneak peek of one of the textured polishes from this collection, click right here. My full review of the textured polishes is coming soon as well.

And if you're still looking for these Wet n Wild Tough Girl Collection eyeshadow trios and/or textured nail polishes, be sure to check the interactive sightings map (just click "Interactive Sighting Maps" on the top menu bar of this blog) to see if readers have spotted them in your area!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I am eagerly awaiting your review and pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one to two reviews on YT and it makes me very excited! I don't have a smart phone, so I cannot take any pic at Walgreen. I saw the whole collection today, and was wanting to get 3 of the 5. It was on the end cap display, a long with other WnW products. I did not get any yet because it seems like that there will be a sale for these at $2 each. It was on a circle sticker that said $2 available 9/1-9/28. I am not sure if it is an official sale because last time, a display would say $2.99, but my store still charge me $3.29. It sucks that my store jacked up the price,not much, but still a lot if I try to get the whole collection. hee hee. Just want to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually already posted oics of that display so please don't worry about getting a pic! But thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Finally saw these at Walgreens today! Hiding in the back of an isle. Can't wait for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear I think I'm going to like that purple one. Staying tuned for sure to see them swatchies! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey did you see the new lip palette from Iman Cosmetics on drugstore.com it's only $5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the whole collection at Kmart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the whole collection at Kmart!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig