Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 4, 2013

I don't always wear glitter on my accent nail...


...but when I do, I make sure it's stars!  Here's my 4th of July mani that I'm sporting today:



Polishes used:


Pinky, middle and index fingers: Milani Sail Away, Jordana Red Flash and Essie Good To Go top coat

Accent nail: Milani Sail Away, pa #AA04 (silver and gold stars and moons with small iridescent hex glitter) and Out The Door Northern Lights holographic top coat

I love the denim effect of Milani Sail Away, which I think is perfect for the 4th of July!


What are YOU rocking on your nails today?

Some of the products featured in this post were given to Nouveau Cheap for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on NouveauCheap.Blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews. For more information, click here.

Some of the products featured in this post were purchased with personal funds. For more information, click here.
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. SO cute!!:) I have stars & glitter on my accent nails today too:) Happy 4th of July!
    xoxo
    Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, honey!! Yours sounds adorable! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your nails! I have little American Flags!

    http://m.pinterest.com/pin/360428776398648212/

    ReplyDelete
  3. G!!! You are making me want to get back into doing my nails. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetie! Aaaaand DO IT!!! lol ;)

      Delete
  4. love it! happy 4th of July :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice! Love the stars on the accent nail. I'm wearing white polish with red and blue "fireworks." It may not be my best effort, but makes me feel festive nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I bet that looks gorgeous, girl! ;)

      Delete
  6. The northern lights top coat is intersting! ive always seen it but i was curious about it. would you mind reviewing or even talking about it for a little?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go!

      http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2009/11/review-out-door-northern-lights.html

      Delete
  7. Neat! Really wish I could find Out the Door's Northern Lights, I saw the plain stuff at Rite Aid (I think it was the plain stuff...). All I know: it's from Out the Door! It looks really pretty here and I could definitely use a non-linear holo top coat. (I have the LA Girl stuff that's got a faint linear holo but it's there all right.) I have Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Royal Icing on over a mix of Xtreme Wear White Out and Piggy Polish's Something Blue. Makes the perfect pale blue base color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did there! I got Sail Away a few weeks ago on clearance at cvs, and you're sooo right about it looking like jeans. I didn't do anything special mani wise for the fourth, as I was in a rush and had chipped traffic cone orange from last week so I just did a quick simple "manniquin hands mani" using Seashell by CQ...which btw my local Rite Aid still doesn't have on clearance as of yet. My pedi was fine, so I'm still rockin the neon orange there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's cute. I love the way the red glitter polish is placed over the blue polish. I tried to do the Daily Varnish's firecracker popsicle nail on myself but that didn't pan out so I'm just wearing some silver holo polish by Milani.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love your design and how the red and blue fade into each other!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun and festive! I went with a dark blue base and two different star glitters for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig