Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Spotted: NEW Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D Lip Glosses

If you thought we were done with new Rimmel products for a while, think again! Longtime reader Kris Feral spotted the new Stay Glossy 3D Lip Glosses recently and he was nice enough to share some pics and info with us. (Spoiler: these are duochrome-y!). Take a peek:

image credit: Kris Feral for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D Lip Glosses

 image credit: Kris Feral for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D Lip Glosses
(retail: $4.99 each)

 image credit: Kris Feral for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Kris Feral for Nouveau Cheap
Kris writes:
They seem to have a slight duochrome effect, some having a stronger effect than others.  I don't think that this is the full compliment of shades either as there were some spaces empty. I picked up "Popcorn for 2" myself which is, well, a peachy light pink I want to say, with a light teal almost taupe-ish flash.  Somewhat sheer but I feel that the flash is definitely visible and I'm somewhat interested in trying more.

Well this certainly has me wanting to try these! How about you? I love any type of duochrome-y finish to lip glosses and I certainly enjoyed the texture of the original Stay Glossy glosses.  Have you spotted/tried any of these new glosses yet?

Thanks so much, Kris, for the awesome pics and info. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I'm a sucker for anything duochrome. Although the Show Off lip lacquers were a total fail for me, I'd still like to give these a try. Thanks for the post, G! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE SHAPE OF THE TUBE REMIND ME A LOT OF THE BONJOUR 3D GLOSS!(i THINK THATS WHAT THEY ARE CALLED LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mere fact that the packaging is super shiny makes me want to get one for myself! Duochrome's a bonus. Currently the only duochrome product I own is NYX lipgloss in African Queen. I'm excited to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's with that crease makeup?XD If it's a cut crease, it looks like a fail! And, pray tell, what in the world is HD-color in lip gloss?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duo-chrome on the lips? I am sold! I like my Show Off so much I was planning to buy another, but if I see these, maybe one will come home with me instead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these at my local Kmart on Saturday and made a note to self to come here and see if you'd reviewed them yet. Not sure I"m ready to take the plunge until I either see swatches or read a review. COme on, somebody go first! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got the nude one of these and it's gorgeous! There is a duochrome effect which looks like little blue shimmers in it. It definitely makes the lips pop and looks gorgeous over any lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rimmel is on the ball lately!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig