Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New CoverGirl Mascara alert: Clump Crusher Extensions

Attention CoverGirl mascara fans! In addition to the new Flamed Out Mascara that's now hitting stores, CoverGirl has a new version of Clump Crusher on the horizon for this July.

Today on Instagram, @totalbeautyeditors shared a sneak peek of the new Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara. I'm assuming this will provide more length than the original Clump Crusher mascara. Interesting!

Are you a Clump Crusher fan? I bought it for review when it first came out and I liked it, but didn't love it (sorry I never got around to reviewing it!). You know I'm a volume-fiend and it just didn't give me the volume I crave. But maybe Clump Crusher Extensions might work better for me...who knows? 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ahhh! This one sounds good! I wasn't tempted by the Flamed Out Mascara, but I'll be looking for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading so many good things about Clump Crusher, I bought it a few weeks ago. It did nothing for me other than flake all over the place after a few hours so I am not sure about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clump Crusher has become my new HG mascara! My previous one was the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express in the yellow tube. I'm excited to try to new Extensions one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely pass on this one. I was terribly disappointed with the original Clump Crusher. No length, no volume, didn't hold a curl so I don't have high hopes for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, G: I like it but I don't love the original Clump Crusher. I will try this version because I feel like I have to at least try new products because it might be the next big thing, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will probably pass. I have no luck with CG mascaras. For some odd reason waterproof versions work best for me and it seems that CG doesn't roll out WP versions of their new mascaras.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't very impressed with Clump Crusher, it just made my lashes look spidery and very stark. I had much better luck with the original LashBlast, it made my lashes darker and fuller without looking weird and unnatural.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually saw these in CVS last week, will have to pick up and get a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clump Crusher easily became one of my favorite drugstore mascaras (alongside Loreal Telescopic) as soon as I got my hands on it, so needless to say, I'm freakin' STOKED for this mascara.

    CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/Itschloerae/image_zpsa7409a52.jpg http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/Itschloerae/image_zpscd1ac1c6.jpg
    http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/Itschloerae/image_zpsbc6f7021.jpg

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig