Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 29, 2013

The Body Shop Groupon Deal ($20 for $10)

Big thanks to several of you for this one:

image source: Groupon.com

Right now through Thursday, 5/2, you can get $20 worth of The Body Shop products for $10. You can redeem this either in-store or online and all of the details are here. (The link I'm including is for San Diego, but I've heard from several of you that this offer is available in many other cities).

The Fine print: 
Expires Jun 29, 2013Limit 3/person. Limit 1/visit. Ships to U.S. only. Valid only at The Body Shop US boutiques or online at www.thebodyshop-usa.com. May use w/ “Love Your Body Club” discount. Not valid toward purchase of gift cards. Not valid w/ other promotional coupons or offers. Not valid at Ulta Beauty, Costco, Amazon.com, Beauty.com, or Army and Airforce Exchange Services (AAFES). Clients may provide email to The Body Shop to receive Beauty Card valid for 10% off through 7/27, starting w/ next purchase. Card signup not req'd, or valid in CA. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra fee for shipping.

I'm not a big Groupon user but I know that many of you are, so I'm hoping you can answer this for me: when the fine print states that it cannot be used "with other promotional coupons or offers" does that include regular sales? For instance, body washes are on sale at The Body Shop right now for $5. Is that considered a "promotional offer" or just a regular sale? It would be great to be able to snag four full-size body washes for $10!

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to share this offer with us today!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh, that's a great deal. I LOVE their makeup sponges. They are thick, wash well and have been a long time favorite. I love their makeup blender brush too. Great quality.

    I don't have an answer for you but hope someone else does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the same deal, but from LivingSocial, a couple months ago and they let me use it with in-store sales? I'm not sure if Groupon will allow that, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about The Body Shop, but I use Groupons for restaurants frequently, and you can't (usually) use them for happy hour specials or other non-full-priced items, so I would not be surprised if you could use this one for full priced items only.

    I would actually check with Groupon for a definite answer - there's an "Ask A Question" section on the page you linked to. Groupon will give you the real answer, then you can pull it up on your phone if an employee is confused (usually though, so many groupons are sold that employees know the deal).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used Groupons at the Body Shop before and used them for sales. Once I used one for a buy 3 get 2 free sale, and ended up with a lot of stuff for $10! Always check, though, because you never know when things have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the same thing off of Living Social a couple of months ago. I went to the store while the BUY 3 GET 3 sale was on and scored big time! They said as long as it was just one voucher, I could buy the sale products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went to The Body Shop's website and they have a Groupon FAQ page.

    http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/groupon/?cm_re=Tyra-_-MothersDay2013-_-WhatsHot-_-Groupon

    It says, "Please ensure that the sub total of your shopping bag, after all discounts are taken (including Love Your Body Member discount) and before shipping fees are applied."

    So it sounds like sale items are included. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have used both the groupon and livingsocial vouchers before for The Body Shop and I can tell you that not only can you use it on sales items, you can even combine it with those rare in-store coupons they sometimes handout if you are lucky. Last time, I was able to combine my livingsocial voucher with a 50% off EVERYTHING in-store coupon and I scored BIG!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig