Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 27, 2013

New Almay Liquid Lip Balms

A huge thanks to my lovely Canadian beauty blogging pal Halifax of Sparkled Beauty for this one! Halifax just told me that the new Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balms are now surfacing at Bed, Bath and Beyond stores in the US! I didn't even know about these until she told me about them, but I found this video by Almay:


And here's a quick review from beautygeeks (Canadian beauty blog). They look promising!

Have you spotted the new Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balms "in the wild" yet? Thoughts?

Thanks again for the great tip, Halifax!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm definitely curious about these. I'm intrigued by the name "liquid lip balm"? Why not call it a lipgloss? Maybe the formula isn't like a traditional lip gloss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, its about time Almay came out with something new and exciting. Can't wait to spot these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i grabbed 4 of these. they are like a lip gloss ... a little sticky too ... theyre not insanely pigmented .... they're only 5 bucks each

    oh and almay has a new CC cream ... in 3 shades - fair, light, and medium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. picked this up today at a Bed Bath and Beyond. reminds me a lot of NYX butter gloss (which I love, so I am happy).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found these in cherry hill, nj BBB today

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually product tested these. I received a coral color which I hated but I loved the texture of the balm. I just wish it was clear.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig