Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dollar Tree alert!


A huge thanks to reader pointypartyhat (whose screen name makes me smile just typing it) for this one:

Pointypartyhat just spotted my favorite peach nail polish EVER EVER EVER, the limited edition and very-hard-to-find NYC Peach Sparkle, at Dollar Tree, along with Golden Glam!

If you'll recall, Peach Sparkle and Golden Glam were both part of the NYC Limited Edition Summer 2012 Summer in the City Collection and there was a bit of a frenzy surrounding this collection when it first came out.

To refresh your memory, click here for swatches of both Peach Sparkle and Golden Glam. I'm drooling all over again looking at my old swatches. I need to bust out Peach Sparkle immediately! If you never got your hands on this one last summer, I highly suggesting taking a trip to your local Dollar Tree to see if you can find it. It's a stunner for sure, and even prettier in person.

Thanks so much, pointypartyhat, for the heads-up about this sighting!

PS: Don't forget that if you have any NYC manufacturer's coupons lying around, you can use 'em at Dollar Tree!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Golden Glam looks great! I will have to check and see if any has come to our local store. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased those last year, but have not used them yet. I definitely should try to soon though! I spotted some NYC eyeshadow quads at the Dollar Tree today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I haven't spotted any good polishes at $ Tree recently but have been seeing lots of good NYC eyeshadow duos. I just bought a purple one yesterday and left behind a grey one.

      Delete
    2. I've seen lots of shadows too, but not these polishes (yet)! :)

      Delete
  3. Are you really serious?! I never found these 2 now I hope I find them at my Dollar Trees :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yep! Good luck and I hope you find them!

      Delete
  4. What made my spotting all the more notable was that I found them both in the same double packaging so I got two for a dollar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scooooooore!! Thanks again for the great tip!! :)

      Delete
  5. Ugh is anyone willing to help me snag a peach sparkle. I have no dollar trees. I'll be very grateful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought Peach Sparkle two days ago from Rite Aid for a dollar. I was really surprised to find it there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peach Sparkle is really a gorgeous color! I'm so glad I already have a backup of this, because my $ Tree never gets these awesome finds you post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the LE NYC duos at a couple metro Detroit Dollar Trees. They had a lot of packaged duos, but mostly of the Peach Sparkle and Golden Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, so exciting! I hope I can find another bottle of Peach Sparkle! I actually found one a couple months ago, but gave it to a friend. I need a back up bottle of Peach Sparkle ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig