Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spotted: Organix Argan Oil & Shea Butter haircare collection

Not to be confused with the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil line I reviewed here or the Organix Moroccan Argan Creme line I posted about here and here, there's a NEW Organix Argan Oil collection hitting stores.  Reader Kelly spotted this new line recently and was nice enough to share. Take a peek:

image credit: Kelly for Nouveau Cheap
New Organix Argan Oil & Shea Butter Haircare Collection

There's a shampoo, conditioner, oil and mask in this new collection. Have you spotted this new line in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much for the sighting and pic, Kelly!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have not saw these yet but I want to try them! My hair is so dry right now.

    Take Care!
    Mandy Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organix just keeps rollin em out...I saw another new one in a purple bottle called biotin & collagen for thickening, and I'm pretty sure another new one in dark pink bottles...sry can't remember what the formula for those were though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pt2- okay so I just checked the Organix website and the dark pink bottles are Biotin Oil shampoo and conditioner for anti breakage. Exciting bonus news: they are coming out w/ a sea salt spray and another styler that comes in a pot/jar called Surf Paste or Beach Paste (plz don't quote me...close enough, lol.) I also recently noticed that Salma Hayeks line Nuance came out w/ a sea salt spray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something about Organix that always excites me. I love their packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love argan oil! I use Pro naturals moroccan argan oil products, organix contains silicones and my hair doesn't agree with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the recommendation, I personally love the argan oil from pro naturals too, leaves my hair soft and healthy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got it and im beyond impressed. It smells so delicious and fresh. The texture of the product is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got the deep conditioner and oil and its truly amazing. Both will be New Staples in my regimen.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig