Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spotted: Maybelline Limited Edition Spring 2013 Fashion Week Color Goes Electric Color Show Nail Colors

A few days ago I posted pics of the main Maybelline Spring 2013 Fashion Week Color Goes Electric Collection display here, which contains limited edition eyeshadow quads, eyeliners, blushes, Vivids lipsticks and two LE Color Show polishes. When I posted those pics I said that, based on previous Maybelline Fashion Week Collections, there MAY be a separate nail polish display in this collection, and possibly some lip glosses. I haven't heard about a separate LE gloss display (yet) but I have heard from several of you that there IS a separate nail polish display.

Just yesterday, reader Amanda shared this ad, which she found in the March edition of Elle Magazine:

image credit: Amanda for Nouveau Cheap
Maybelline Limited Edition Color Show ad
March 2013 edition of Elle Magazine

As you can see, there are ten LE shades in this collection. Two are featured in this display and eight are featured in a separate display. Speaking of, reader Eymi just spotted the separate display and was nice enough to share some pics! Take a peek:

image credit: Eymi for Nouveau Cheap
Maybelline Limited Edition Spring 2013 Fashion Week Color Goes Electric Color Show Nail Color Collection

Keep reading for close-ups of all eight shades...


image credit: Eymi for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Eymi for Nouveau Cheap
945 Blast of Blue, 930 Intense Teal, 915 Shock Wave, 910 Orange Extreme

 image credit: Eymi for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Eymi for Nouveau Cheap 
925 Lustrous Lime, 920 Coral Glow, 940 Flash of Purple, 935 Mesmerizing Magenta

Once again, the other two limited edition Color Show polishes are 905 Precious Plum and 900 Alluring Rose and you can see pics of those right here.

A huge thanks to Eymi, Amanda and everyone else who took the time to share info about this separate polish display. I really, really appreciate it!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. OMG! I NEED THESE!!! Thanks for the heads up, I've been stalking stores anticipating their arrival :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange Extreme is super pretty. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got lustrous lime and coral glow about two days ago and I have been getting constant compliments about the colors :) I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for this LE collection! Can anyone provide locations of where they purchased theirs?...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find Coral Glow anywhere! Anyone know of a dupe?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig