Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 9, 2013

(UPDATED) Spotted: New Jesse's Girl Liquid Glass Lip Glosses and Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette

Duochrome lipgloss alert! The new Jesse's Girl lipgloss collection, Liquid Glass, features three pretty duochrome toppers. Take a peek:

New Jesse's Girl Liquid Glass Lip Gloss Collection
(retail: $3.99 each at Rite Aid and online)

Keep reading for a closer look at the shades in this display and also a look at the new Masquerade Eyeshadow Palettes...



UPDATE: When I originally wrote this post, I mistakenly said that these were the same glosses that are currently available on the Jesse's Girl website. Since then, I have been given the correct information directly from Jesse's Girl and it turns out that the glosses currently on the website are the older version (and in the process of being discontinued) and the glosses you see above are brand new. 

There are THREE different duochrome/holo toppers (see above) in this new collection!

From Jesse's Girl:
LIQUID GLASS LIP GLOSS

The Liquid Glass Lip Glosses give your lips just the right amount of shine and a hint of color. Choose from 12 new shades for 2013, each giving lips a pretty, glossy finish.

Liquid Glass Lip Gloss ($4.99) is available for purchase at Rite Aid stores and www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com.

Shades:

Cherry Bomb

Cinnamon Girl
Idyllic
Lip Lock
Mellow Drama
Papaya
Razzle Dazzle
Red Dawn
Scarlet Fever
Sunset Kiss
Tangerine
Wicked

I also spotted the new Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette:

New Jesse's Girl Masquerade Eyeshadow Palette
(retail: $4.99)

There is just one palette in this display, and here's a closer look at the 24 colors in the palette:


My photo makes the shadows look grainy but in person they look smooth and like normal shadows.

I believe that the Liquid Glass glosses are a new addition to the core line, but I'm guessing that the Masquerade palette is limited edition (though I could be wrong).

Have you spotted these new Jesse's Girl collections in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Spotted the shadow palette in Rite Aid a few days ago. Did not pick it up though because it was all brights, I like a more balanced palette with some lights and darks. I bet it would be great for someone who wanted color to play with though, a large selection of various colors. Each pan is about 3/4" square. I'm almost positive it is LE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that promo image has been around! I first saw it as the Feel Collection promo, then in a promo for a Groupon deal, and now here. Don't they know that us beauty-obsessed people will notice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! That promo pic is LOOSE!

      Delete
    2. LOL! That was my first thought too!

      Delete
    3. I noticed that too, it's the exact same pic from the Zoya Feel collection except they changed the nail color. I hope JG got permission to use it.

      Delete
  3. I saw the Liquid Glass glosses at Cosmoprof and they really did glow like your photos show. I canNOT wait to get my hands on them. Did you know I'm moving to Denver, CO and they have RiteAids? I'm going to heaven!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 3 of the Liquid Glass glosses that I got a long time ago in a display at Rite Aid. They are all pink shades though, and they were very glittery so they must be a different formula than these. The ones I have are CRAZY pigmented, but very sticky and have a weird smell, almost like bleach. I have a love-hate relationship with them, hopefully these have the same pigmentation but not the smell/stickiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have both the duochromes, they have been in RiteAid's basic Jesse's Girl wall set for a couple of years. The Blanc comes out like a clear glowy tangerine, the Clear is an opal/bluish pinky-purple (kind of like the opal glosses of the '80's). Both look great alone or over lipstick. Not the longest lasting formula, but I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i want that "glow" what the heck ever it is.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig